Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd.
2 to 6 yrs
No of Openings
# Note: People attended the interview with Apotex in the last 6months, are requested not to apply.
Job Specification :
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Control Lab and Maximum of 6years.
2. Must have experience in working with regulated market.
3. Must have experience in solid oral dosage form only.
4. Educational Background - MSc./ M. Pharma/ B.Pharma.
Job Location: Bangalore
1. Analysis of In-process samples, Finished products, Stability samples, Raw materials and Water samples
2. To ensure timely completion of Analysis of Commercial and R &D batches being manufactured and data compilation for the same
3. Analysis & Documentation of process Validation samples and Cleaning Method Verification samples
4. To Provide analytical support during investigation of OOS/OOT results and to identify assignable cause wherever applicable
5. To ensure compliance of cGLP in Quality Control Laboratory
6. To take up any other work allotted by seniors and to fulfil the same
7. Reviewing of In-process. Finished Products, Stability, Raw Materials and packing materials documents in quality control Laboratory
8. To take up any other work allotted by seniors and to fulfill the same
9. Reviewing of In-Process, Finished Products , Stability, Raw materials and packing materials documents in quality control laboratory.
10. To approve the cleaning validation reports wherever applicable.
Walkin Time: From 08:30 AM-12:00 PM
Venue: Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd. (Plot No. 1&2), Bommasandra Industrial Area, 4th Phase, Jigani Link Road, Bangalore - 560099.
Posted By: Firdaus Meraj
Similar classifieds which may interest you
Promote your business on Click.in (Premium packages / Banners / Leads) Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org