PGDM is the most sought after programme of AIMA-Centre for Management Education. It is being offered since 1994 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programmes.
Salient features of the programme
• The programme is approved by AICTE & DEC (Distance Education Council), Govt of India.
• Focused, short term, relevant, sectoral programmes aimed at giving distinct career advantage.
• Contemporary course curriculum recognised by Industry.
• Teaching based on case studies to build and strengthen decision-making and analytical skills.
• All India reputation of AIMA as the apex body of Management Profession in India with 3,000 companies and 30,000 professional members.
• Library Database on AIMA website.
• Free Laptop for each student
• 100% Placement Gurantee
• Work and Study
• SAP 01 Program for each student
• Weekend (Saturday/ Sunday) Program, 22 Hrs Lecture per subject