A Knee Replacement surgery is one of the most common orthopaedic procedures that is performed at many joint replacement and orthopaedic centres worldwide. Take for instance, there are 270,000 knee replacement operation performed every year in US alone and a large number of these surgeries are performed on the people of above 60 years age group. But the problem is, there are still many people who are in need of knee replacement surgery and they just keep postponing it due to one or more reasons. Some of the most common ones of such reasons are high cost of surgery, long waiting period, lack of technology and expertise in their home country. These problems which are faced by patients make them to go in search for high quality and affordable knee replacement surgery in other countries. Our network hospitals in India offer a perfect solution for all these problems with their world-class infrastructure, experienced knee replacement specialists, excellent nursing care and affordable treatment packages.
Knee Replacement Surgery In India
Knee replacement surgery — also known as total knee arthroplasty can help relieve pain and restore function in severely diseased knee joints. During knee replacement, a surgeon cuts away damaged bone and cartilage from your thighbone, shinbone and kneecap and replaces it with an artificial joint (prosthesis) made of metal alloys, high-grade plastics and polymers
Knee replacement surgery : -
Knee Replacement India,Knee Replacement Surgery India Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery can repair damage from osteoarthritis and other inflammatory conditions. The artificial joint has metal alloy caps for your thighbone and shinbone, and high-density plastic to replace eroded cartilage within the joint and on your kneecap. Knee replacement may help you if : -
* You have pain that limits activities such as walking, climbing stairs and getting in and out of chairs, or you experience moderate or severe knee pain at rest.
* You have limited function or mobility, such as chronic knee stiffness and swelling that prevent you from bending and straightening your knee.
We are the premier destination in India for treatments regarding Orthopedic Surgery and Knee Joint replacement. Surgeons and Physicians working with us are well qualified and experienced in their fields and our staff is friendly and well trained as we have only hired the best professionals to be the part of our team.
The most important aspect of a orthopedic surgery is post operational care and rehabilitation, and to make sure that our patients get the best possible care, we offer the best of physiotherapists on our disposal.
Some of our salient features are:
• Precision coordination of services, appointments and conferences with clinics and doctors.
• Large network of health care providers to suit your present and growing needs.
• Quality working relationships with health care provider decision makers.
• Quality working relationships with highly skilled and certified health care professionals.
• Careful, knowledgeable and meticulous counseling of Patient logistics questions.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com