KPSC Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for Asst Conservator of Forest Posts: Department of Forests Ecology and Environment, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-06-2016 to 08-07-2016 by 11:45 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 25
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forest
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for GM, 33 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and 35 years for SC/ ST/ CAT1 candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.sc or B.Sc (Forestry) or Bachelor of Science/ Engineering.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay RS. 300/- for General, 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST/ CAT 1 candidates in post office by e-payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 09-06-2016 to 08-07-2016 by 11:45 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in .
3. Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR 25 POSTS of ASST Conservator of Forest (DEPT OF FORESTS ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT) .
4. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
5. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 09-06-2016
Last Date to Apply Online 08-07-2016 by 11:45 pm.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee(Within working hours of Post Office) 09-07-2016
For more details like pay scale, experince & other information click on the link given below
Click here for Recruitment Advt: https://cdn4.digialm.com//per/g22/pub/1062/EForms/image/Imag
Click here for Apply Online: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4399/index.html