Leadership Stage QREM School programs do two things:
• Engage students in fun activities that create a desire to learn
• Build on what students are learning during the school day to extend the knowledge they already have.
The mission of our Leadership Stage QREM School is to solve significant problems facing educational systems and communities to ensure a quality education for all learners.
We committed to long-term, systematic, research- and experience-based solutions derived from research, development, evaluation, information provision, technical assistance, and professional development.
Our School’s primary efforts are in five program areas:
• improving school performance
• strengthening teaching and learning in content areas
• integrating technology into teaching and learning
• involving family and community in student learning
• connecting disability research to practice
Work in these areas concentrates on 15/16Years of education and on underserved students, particularly those living in poverty.
How can you ensure that you are making the most of the afterschool hours and increasing students' desire to learn?
Our Director Dr.Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy's Research (Ph.d in QREM in Education Policy and Leadership) indicates that students get the most out of afterschool programs that:
• Develop thoughtful, fun, accessible, activities
• Survey and build on students' interests
• Motivate and engage all students to participate
• Connect to grade-level benchmarks, standards, and the school-day curriculum to increase achievement
• Provide real-world activities that connect to the broader community
• Provide effective tutoring and differentiated instruction for all skill levels
• Integrate technology
• Provide homework help
• Plan activities that engage students and enhance skills across the curriculum
• Provide staff training and professional development
Regular Classes for all Groups
• Classical and Western Dance Style
• Drawing,Painting and Modeling
• Theatre and Mime
Age 1 to 5
Play Group I Nursery I LKG I UKG
Age 1 to 15
Day Care ( 24 Hrs)
The Leadership Stage QREM School is for youth development, for healthy living and for social responsibility. That’s because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighbours.
No.7/12,6th Main,Hanumanthappa Layout,RT Nagar Post,Sultanpalya,Bangalore-560032
+91-98860 65752 / +91-90352 33602
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com