Load Runner is an automated load testing tool that allows you to test your application before, during, and after deployment. The Load Runner Controller and Analysis will be covered in this course. The students will create and run load test scenarios using the Controller. The Analysis is used to analyze load test results.
What skills gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Identify information that needs to be gathered for load testing.
• Identify the components of LoadRunner.
• Apply the workflow recommended for creating a basic Load Runner scenario.
• Assign scripts, run-time settings, performance monitors, load generators and V-users to load Runner scenario based on your load testing goals.
• Load test your application by running a scenario.
HP LOADRUNNER COURSE CONTENTS
1. Core Activities of performance testing
2. Key types of Performance testing
3. Nonfunctional requirements gathering
4. LoadRunner Installation and licensing policy discussion
5. LoadRunner components and Protocol discussion
6. Vugen Recording options
7. Vugen Runtime settings
8. Action files
11. Parameters (Parameterization)
12. Manual correlation
13. Automatic correlation
15. Manual scenario and goal oriented scenario
16. Scheduling Scenario
17. Adding monitors in Controller
18. Running load test in controller
20. Adding graphs in Analysis and creating Reports
21. Performance Center overview