CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT[CPA-USA]
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the highest accounting credential in U.S. and is similar to the CA Qualification in India. The CPA title is awarded by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant. U.S.
CPA is an individual with thorough and complete knowledge of accounting principles of the U.S. When working in or for U.S firms, understanding its accounting laws is essential. U.S. CPA members and students play a vital role in both ‘practice’ and ‘industry’ in sectors such as financial services, banking, manufacturing, construction, education and consultancy.
What Jobs does this certificate prepare me for?
Assurance and Attest Services,
Management Consulting and Performance,
Management Information Technology (especially as applied to accounting and auditing).
Corporate Finance (Merger Acquisition, Initial Public Offerings, share and debt issuing)
Forensic Accounting (preventing, detecting and investigating financial frauds)
Tax preparation and Planning, Estate Planning,
Corporate Governance, Income Tax.
The eligibility to become a Certified Public Accountant is determined by the U.S respective Jurisdictions and it is varies from state to state.
• CA’s, MBA’s, Mcom, Bcom, BSC, BA, BBA
• Sitting for the examination once eligible according to the US jurisdictions
1. Fill in the Initial Applications and apply with the corresponding fees
2. Send transcript and certificate to LOGIC office for advice
3. Send transcript to evaluator requesting the advised States and get accredited
4. Receive the NTS in the next 6-8 weeks
5. Go on the Prometric website, and schedule the exam date and location accordingly
6. Check for nearby hotels on www.usa-lodging.com (according to the Postal code)
7. Map the hotels in correspondence with the Prometric on Google Maps