QA Testing Course Content:
1. What are the different phases of SDLC?
2. How does the process of Software Development Start?
3. Project Initiation
4. Requirement Gathering and Analysis
5. What is Requirement document and what it contains?
6. What is use case document and what it contains?
7. What is Basic path and Alternate Path?
8. Role of Business Analyst
9. Example for explaining each phase
10. Role of technical specification team
11. What is Technical specification document?
12. What is System Design?
13. Role of Design team
14. What is design document?
15. Role of architecture team
16. System development
17. Role of development team
18. Deliverable of Development phase
19. System testing
20. Role of testers and types of testing
21. User acceptance testing
22. System deployment
23. System maintenance
24. Events in the maintenance phase like bug fixes
26. How are the phases of STLC carried out?
27. What is testing?
28. Role of testers
29. Why do we need to test?
30. Activities involved in the testing phase
31. What is test plan and test case document?
32. Steps of test case execution
33. What does test case document contain?
34. How to write test case document?
35. What is required to test any application?
1. What is test case?
2. What does test case document contain?
3. How to write test case document?
4. Different test case techniques
1. What is Test Plan?
2. How to write test plan document?
3. What does the test plan document contain?
4. Who writes and approves the test plan document?
5. How manage the test case documents?
6. What is the pass/fail criterion?
TYPES OF TESTING
1. Different Phases of testing
2. What is unit testing?
3. What is Minimum acceptance testing?
4. What is integration, system and system integration testing?
5. What is User acceptance testing?
6. What is Regression Testing?
1. What is a defect?
2. Various Defect tracking tools
3. How to use the defect tracking tools?
4. How to enter the details of defect in the defect tracking tool?
5. How to identify a defect?
What is severity and priority?
1. What is Traceability Matrix[TM]?
2. Who Prepares the TM document?
3. What is the reference for writing TM?
4. What is the use of TM?
5. What is present in the TM document?
6. Sample TM
7. Tools used for developing TM
Various Teams and their Roles
1. Configuration Management Team
2. Role of configuration management team
3. What is Deployment?
4. Deployment Team
5. Role of Deployment team
6. Version Control
7. Various version tools and its usage
8. Difference between QC and QA
9. What is automation testing?
10. Why, what and when to automate?
11. Various tools used for automation testing
1. Introduction to Quality Center
2. What is Quality Center ?
3. Why to use Quality Center
4. Version of Quality Center
5. Overview of quality Center user interface
6. Various tabs in Quality center
7. Requirement Module
8. Requirement Module Overview
9. Creating Requirement tree
10. Creating Parent & Child requirements
11. Understanding the Description tab
12. Understanding the History tab
13. Uploading attachments to requirement
14. A glance at various columns in requirement
15. Types of views in requirement module
16. Requirement grid view
17. Requirement coverage view
18. Test Plan Module
19. Creating folder structure
20. Create test cases
21. Requirement coverage
22. Test Lab Module
23. Overview of Test Lab
24. Detail of various tabs
25. Creating folders
26. Creating Test sets
27. Adding test cases
28. Different columns in Execution Grid
29. Execution Flow tab
30. Scheduling Test runs
31. Test Set Properties tab
32. Linked Defects tab
33. Running Tests manually
34. Running Tests automatically
35. Viewing Test results
Quality Center Defects
Overview of Defects
1. Creating defects after test execution
2. Adding defects in defect module
3. Creating defects during test execution
4. Linking Defects
5. How to close a defect
6. Closing defects after retest
7. Mailing the defects
8. Quality Center reports & graphs
9. Why Reports & Graphs?
10. How to create reports & graphs for Analysis?
AUTOMATION TESTING: QUICK TEST PROFESSIONAL
1. Introduction to QTP
2. What is QTP
3. Prepare Before Automation
4. Application Under Test
5. First look at Add-Ins for QTP
6. Understanding the QTP User Interface
Setting up preferences in QTP before recording.
1. Different versions of QTP(Text based)
2. Difference between QTP 9.0 and QTP 8.2.
3. Difference between QTP 9.2 and QTP 9.0
4. Difference between QTP 9.5 and QTP 9.2.
• Record and run a script
• Record a simple script
• Save the script
• Run the test script
• Understand the result
Introduction to Object Repository
1. What is Object Repository
2. Types of Object Repository
3. Object Repository Manager
4. Associating shared Object Repository with test
5. Shared Object Repository
6. Local Object Repository
7. Create a shared Object Repository
8. Add objects to shared Object Repository
9. Save an shared Object Repository
10. Modify the shared Object Repository
11. Comparing Local and Shared Object Repository
1. What is Synchronization
2. Synchronization in QTP
3. Add Synchronization Steps for an Object
1. What is Check Point
2. Using Standard Check Point
3. Using Text Check Point
4. Using Access ability check point
5. Using XML Check Point
1. What is database checkpoint
2. Writing SQL Query using Microsoft Query
3. Parameterize a database checkpoint
4. Output Values
5. What is Output value
6. Using Standard Output value
7. Using Text Output value
8. Using Database Output value
9. Using XML Output value
Data Driven Test
1. What is Data Driven test
2. What is Parameterization
Contact Person: Ashwini (M) 09620914455.
For More Details: Contact or Consult Our Office Once.