The healthcare sector in India is one of the fastest growing industries in India today. While calling an institution that provides care and cure for the sick may seem rather unpleasant, the foray of various corporate and business organizations into the healthcare sector has resulted in the healthcare delivery system becoming an organized and systematic and efficient sector. Towards this end the need for professionally trained Hospital Administrators in on the steep rise.
Distance MHA ( Master of Hospital Administration )
A Masters in Hospital Administration (MHA) would mean that a candidate can take on the mantle of a Hospital Administrator/ Manager/ Executive in any set up like Private, Non Profit, and Government, Corporate or even the health insurance sector. It prepares the individuals to take on leadership roles by equipping them with training in planning, project & operational management, financial, material and human resource management. University is recognized by UGC ( University Grants Commission ) & approved by DEC ( Distance Education Council ) registered under the Government of India ). We are offering two years master degree - Master of Hospital Administration (MHA).
The main objectives of the course are to enable the candidate to:
• Evaluate the management, growth and development issues faced by hospital managers.
• Review and evaluate services using concepts of organization and structure, methods of planning and managing human, financial, material resources etc.
• Analyze and develop hospital policies in the relevant local and national context
• Understand the principles of good governance and professional ethics
• Communicate effectively, work in groups, set priorities and manage workload effectively
• Have a capacity for independent learning and continuing professional development
Recognized by UGC ( University Grants Commission )
Approved by AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education )
Registered under Government of India
Duration of Course: 2 Years (6 Groups)
Eligibility: Any Bachelors degree from a recognized University
Marks: A minimum of 45% and above
More than 245 test centers all over India and exams can be given anywhere in India and even from abroad.
So give a thought before joining some other institute and consider the one which provides you some value addition and also comfortable stress free life.
For immediate response contact with your details
Do revert back to this mail along with your complete address and Contact number so that we can send you the prospectus (free of cost) for the best suitable course.
For queries & more information about admission:
Call us at: 09059673535
Email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org