MBA OR MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MBA or Master of Business Administration is one of the popular, 2 year professional courses which is the ever demanding one in India and across the globe. It is a semester based course (mostly 4 semesters) deals with the theoretical aspects of business. There are two types of MBA- General and Specialized, and cover different subjects including Commerce, economics, Management etc. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is equivalent to MBA, but a PGDM graduate can’t do the PhD since it is not recognized. But now most of the organizations/firms prefer PGDM over MBA because of the industry relevance. There are also other programs like Post Graduate Programs (PGP) in business for the future Managers.
ADVANTAGES OR BENEFITS OF MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE
MBA and other programs in Management are highly demanding in the present scene because of the emergence of the large corporate houses, MNCs and industrial giants and the world wide economic growth. The social and individualistic view point is change largely, were people are more concentrated on Career growth and maximize the earning rather than job security.
MBA boosts individuals passion and hunger for success
• Acts as a Career Accelerator
• Develops the quality of Leadership and ladder to entrepreneurship
• Add value to the competency
What to do after MBA?
After finishing the MBA course, students will be capable of various management skills and practice in the following areas.
• They can unravel industrial problems in altering state of affairs and in the wake of transforming of the technology.
• Students can use theoretical and analytical skills and offer most favorable resolution to various industrial issues.
• By means of this knowledge, they can be proficient and effective managers.
• They can use management skills for opportunity planning and enlargement of organizations.
• Students can contribute to research and development, new products innovation, modifying the existing products and develop their innovative ideas.
• They can provide the business, industries and society in their recreation of excellence by enchantment of the customers.
• After MBA students can also go for Ph.D programs in Indian Universities or Foreign Universities.
Job and Career options for MBA
There are lots of prospects available to the fresh and capable Managers after the end of MBA. They can:
• Find employment in Indian or Multi-national companies
• Government and Public Sector jobs
• Hand out as Executives in service sectors like Banks, Hospitals, and Airlines etc.
• Be the owner of industries or business houses
• Work as Management Consultants and Promoters to different Industries
• Work as Trainer or become academicians
• Account Manager.
• Brand Manager.
• Card Payments Operations Head.
• Equity Research Analysts.
• HR Generalist Business Partner.
• IT Services Marketing Head.
• Management Consultant.
• Marketing Manager.
• Project Managers.
• Recruitment Manager.
• Vice President - Investment Banking.
• Zonal Business Manager - Telecom.
Remuneration after MBA
The globalization and the MNCs and high industry growth made no extreme in the salary or compensation part for the MBA graduates. Now it is highly depends upon the individual performance or by achieving the group targets. Even though there is a minimum industry standards but no limit to the maximum salary. This also makes the course so attractive to the younger generation.
MBA graduates from different specialization will receive diverse pay packages. The remuneration received by Finance fresher’s from the top institutions in on an average of 10.5 lakh per annum. The MBA finance graduates with more than 5- 7 years of experience will easily gain a salary of 18 lakh or more in different companies. MBA Sales and Marketing fresher will get an initial pay package of 8.9 lakh on an average and an MBA in System will receive a salary on an average of 8 – 10 lakh.
One Year MBA/Ex-MBA
Course Duration: 1.years
Eligibility: ANY GRADUATION/Diploma+5Years Work Experience
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
Total Quality Management
Hospitality & Tourism Management
Correspondence Ex-MBA/One Year MBA College Contact us on 9986188783
We Are Karnataka State Open University We Are offering Correspondence course / Distance Learning / Distance Education
In the 1st sem u had 6 subjects,2nd sem also 6 subjects this is common to all.
While Coming to the 2nd year
The MBA 3rd Sem will have 6 Subjects, of which 3 will be core subjects;and 3 subjects(2 from major &1 from minor specialization),Which will be selected by the students from ANY OF 9 SPECIALIZATION,each consisting of 4 subjects.
The MBA 4th sem will have 7 subjects, of which 3 will be core subjects;1 will be the project work and 3 subjects(2 from major & 1 from minor specialization)
3.Human resource(4 Subjects)
4.Information Technology(4 Subjects)
5.Tourism & Hospitality Management(4 Subjects)
6.Hospitality Management(4 Subjects)
7.Pharmaceutical Management(4 Subjects)
8.Retail Management(4 Subjects)
9.Fire & Industrial Safety(4 Subjects)
1.Human Resource Management(4sub)
Courses (in All Streams),Teacher Training,MBA (Duel)
And More Other Courses……
Contact Details : 9986188783
MAXCAREER CORRESPONDENCE COLLEGE,
#598, 5TH Cross, 17th Main, 4th Block,
(Behind Sony World), Koramangala,