Final Semester Projects in Cegonsoft is to bridge the gap between academic career and industry by enhancing the employability quotient of graduates.
The students are provided with real time final year projects and these projects are developed as per industrial practices and quality processes. During the project, students are trained in the technology, leadership, planning, teamwork, problem solving, documentation and presentation. Each student is continually validated during the project.
We also provide a workshop on Soft Skills which is targeted towards imparting the theoretical and practical knowledge to the students and further polishing their employability skills. We have a separate placement cell which acts as a coordinator between recruiting companies and students. The cell is in continuous touch with the companies and obtains the requirements. Based on the specifications, the cell then places the students in appropriate industry.
The projects are provided for the following disciplines:
• Final year engineering & IT students (BE CSE, IT | B.TECH CSE, IT | MCA, MSC, BCA, BSC).
The technology platforms offered are:
Some ongoing Projects in Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd are as follows:
• A Unified Approach to Optimizing Performance in Networks Serving Heterogeneous Flows
• Jamming-Aware Traffic Allocation for Multiple-Path Routing Using Portfolio Selection
• Supporting Efficient and Scalable Multicasting over Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
• Delay Analysis and Optimality of Scheduling Policies for Multi-Hop Wireless Networks
• Improving the Performance of Wireless Ad Hoc Networks Through MAC Layer Design
• A Web Search Engine Based Approach to Measure Semantic Similarity Between Words
• Weighted Energy Detection for Noncoherent Ultra-Wideband Receiver Design
• Problems and Solutions of Web Search Engines
• Adaptive Cluster Distance Bounding for High Dimensional Indexing
• Distributed Adaptation of Quantized Feedback for Downlink Network MIMO Systems
• Live Streaming with Receiver-based Peer-division Multiplex in
• Throughput Optimization in High Speed Downlink Packet Access
• Sketch4Match-Content Based Image Retrival System Using Sketches
• Embedded Extended Visual Cryptography Schemes
• A Competitive Study of Cryptography Techniques over Block Cipher
• Roboust Video Data Hiding Using Forbidden Zone Data Hiding and Selective Embedding
• Online Intrusion Alert Aggregation with Generative Data Stream Modeling
• A More Secure Steganography Method in Spatial Domain
• A User-oriented Image Retrieval System Based on Interactive Genetic Algorithm
Contact For more details,
Aruna Devi T
#270,Sancia House,14th cross