The objective of cegonsoft final year project is to identify qualified computing professionals who have:
• the ability to adapt to change and to keep abreast of new developments
• good knowledge of hardware, software design and programming
• good knowledge of technical analysis and system design and quantitative methods.
• familiarity with the use of technology in different management systems, production systems and management decision making.
• a sufficient understanding of ideas such as artificial intelligence, robotics and computer integrated manufacturing.
Cegonsoft provides final year projects for the following disciplines:
• Final year engineering & IT students (BE CSE, IT | B.TECH CSE, IT | MCA, MSC, BCA, BSC).
Cegonsoft provides final year projects on the following technology platforms:
For more details,
#270,Sancia House,14th cross