* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of minimum 60%.
* Should be able to work under general supervision, collects, analyzes and validates the design needs from customer and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
* Must assist in coordinating engineering changes with core functional team.
* Should be able to support in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity.
* Candidate should have good problem-solving skills and ability to learn new applications quickly.
* Should have understanding the process of documentations and applicable standards.
* Should have attention to detail and ability to work well within a group environment.
* Must have general understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications.
* Must have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
* Must be good in English communication skills (Written and verbal).
* Experience in any ERP is desirable
Interested candidates please upload your CV by clicking on "apply to this job" button above.