National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) (An Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) Bangalore invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following posts on Direct / Deputation Basis. The Last date for receiving the completed applications is 31st March 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/ NAAC/ 2016
Designation of the Post,Number of Vacancies,Pay Scale and Grade Pay ( ),Type of recruitment to be undertaken as per CRR of NAAC
Adviser,01,37000-67000+ 10000 (AGP) (PB-4),Deputation
Deputy Adviser,02,37000-67000+ 9000 (AGP) (PB-4),Direct
Assistant Adviser,10,15600-39100+6000 (AGP) (PB-3),Direct
System Analyst,01,15600-39100+5400 (GP) (PB-3),Deputation
Assistant Librarian,01,9300-34800+4200 (GP) (PB-2),Direct
Assistant (Publication),01,9300-34800+4200 (GP) (PB-2),Direct
Junior Semi Professional Assistant,07,5200-20200+1900 (GP) (PB-1),Direct
Technical Assistant,01,5200-20200+2800 (GP) (PB-1),Direct
Library Assistant,02,5200-20200+1900 (GP) (PB-1),Direct
Driver,01,5200-20200+1900 (GP) (PB-1),Direct
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Adviser -> Officers holding analogous posts in central/state government, Universities and other autonomous organizations, having experience of educational administration OR Officers in central/state government Universities with five years of regular service in a post in Pay-Band IV in Grade Pay of Rs.8700/- or Rs.8900/- or 3 years in the AGP Rs.9000/- with following essential qualifications:
(1) Distinguished educationist/administrator having good academic record with first or high second class Masters Degree in the relevant field or an equivalent degree of a foreign university.
(2) A Doctorate of an Indian or foreign university with published research work of high standard Including evidence of academic and innovative contributions in the field of educational planning, evaluation and administration or assessment and accreditation.
(3) At least ten years experience of teaching/ conduct and/or guiding research preferably in educational planning and administration or in assessment and accreditation.
Deputy Adviser ->
(1) Educationist/ administrators having good academic record with 1 first or high second class Masters Degree in the relevant field or an equivalent degree of a foreign university.
(2) A Doctorate of an Indian or foreign university with published research work of a high standard including evidence of academic and innovative contributions in the field of educational planning, evaluation and administration.
(3) At least eight years of combined service as Assistant Professor in College/ University in Pay Band III with AGP of Rs.6000/- to Rs.8000/- or corresponding pay scale as per V Central Pay Commission or at least 5 years of regular service in a post having
the experience of educational administration in Pay Band-Ill with GP of Rs.7600/-
Assistant Adviser ->
(1) Persons with good academic record with first or high second class Masters Degree In the relevant field or an equivalent degree of a foreign university; AND
(2) A Doctorate of an Indian or foreign university with published research work of a high standard OR Atleast five years experience in the field of higher education assessment and accreditation.
System Analyst -> Holding analogous positions in central or state Government or in Universities and other autonomous organizations, having five years service in relevant field with:
(1) A good academic record and MCA/B.Tech/B.E.(Computer science/information technology) with the minimum 55% marks. Proven knowledge of relational database management software such as MS SQL server and Oracle/ERP/accounting software.
(2) At least 5 years experience and knowledge of designing and developing client/server applications/system administration of servers, working on operating systems such as MS Windows (latest) and Linux/UNIX troubleshooting local area network (LAN). Non-and skill in application programming and systems analysis and related programming support functions.
Assistant Librarian ->
(1) Essential - Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation science with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade where the grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library work experience in library in ICT and database management.
(2) Desirable - A Ph.D degree in library science/ information science/ documentation science or allied sciences.
Assistant (Publication) ->
(1) Masters degree with 2nd class in Hindi or English with the other language as a main subject at the degree level
(2) Three years experience in a reputed book publishing/printing organisation
Junior Semi Professional Assistant ->
(1) A Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
(2) Experience of not less than one year in library/ accounts/ data entry and record maintenance.
Technical Assistant ->
(1) A Bachelor's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university or Diploma in Electronics and Communication.
(2) Desirable - Three years experience in relevant technical field. knowledge of computers essential.
Library Assistant ->
(1) A Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
(2) Experience of not less than one year in library/accounts/data entry and record maintenance.
(1) 10+2 pass or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution.
(2) possession of a valid driving license of the 4 wheeler motor vehicle and maintenance ability to rectify minor defects in the vehicle
(3) the driving test will be conducted by the government of India authorized agency.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test and / or Interview.
How to Apply: The Candidates must send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation (10th Standard) onwards in support of their qualifications and reprints of publications and certificates in support of their API score claimed (for academic positions) for the post along with the hard copy of the application form. Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions. Last date for receiving the completed applications is 31/03/2016.
Detailed Notification: http://naac.gov.in/docs/Recruitment%20rules.pdf
Download Application Format: http://naac.gov.in/recruitments.asp