Study MBBS (MD) in Ukraine:
Higher medical education in Ukraine can be obtained in more than 20 medical Universities. Leading medical universities in Ukraine (considered as well among top in Europe) are recognized by influential and authoritative organizations, such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), the European Association of International Education, UNESCO, World Health Organization, MEDINE (UK) and others. Thousands of international students from 110 different countries get higher education in Ukraine today. Most of them come from India, China, Turkey, Uganda, Russia, Malaysia and central European countries. Ukrainian medical institutions cooperate closely with Universities from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Austria; this allows students participate in international conferences, exchange programs and various scientific projects.
BENEFITS of studying medicine in Ukraine:
• International degree recognized in India and across the world
• Inexpensive tuition fees: MBBS from 1,4 Lacs per year
• Full MBBS Course – from 10 lacs (including tuition and campus fee)
• English is the medium of instruction
• No entrance exams required (No IELTS)
• Paid internships in leading hospitals
• Possibility of employment in Ukraine and Europe
• Modern training facilities
• Large and friendly international student community
Courses to study in Ukraine:
MEDICINE: The duration of the medical course is 6 years. The degree awarded is Doctor of Medicine (MD or MBBS).
DENTAL: The duration of the dental course is 5 years. The degree awarded is Bachelor of dentistry (BDS).
PEDIATRICS: The duration of the course is 6 years. The degree awarded is Doctor of Medicine (pediatrician).
NURSING: The duration of the course is 2 years. The degree awarded is bachelor of nursing.
DENTAL ORTHOPEDIC: The duration of the course is 2 years. The degree awarded is bachelor of dental orthopedic.
POST GRADUATE STUDIES: The duration of the study is 2-3 years