National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) invites Online Application from Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Candidates for filling up post of Junior System Administrator and Administrative Officer at NCBS, Bangalore. The last date for submission of online application is 4th July 2015.
Post Name,No of Post,Age Limit (as on 01/01/2015),Pay Band & Grade Pay
Junior System Administrator,01 (Low Vision),33 years (38 years for SC/ST and 36 years for OBC),PB-2 9300- 34800/- Grade Pay: 4200/- (TME: 36,213/-)
Administrative Officer C ,01 (Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy),Below 45 years (50 years for SC/ST and 48 years for OBC),PB 3 15600 39100/- Grade Pay: 5400/- (TME: 57846/-)
Qualification & Experience:
Junior System Administrator ->
(1) SSC/HSC. Diploma in Engineering (Computers) with 60%.
(2) 0 - 2 years experience in any reputed Organisation.
(3) Desirable - Experience in Web Design including installation & configuration of LAMP Server. Hands on experience in configuring computer hardware including routers, switching equipments and software installations. Sound knowledge in web technologies and web content management systems.
Administrative Officer ->
(1) Graduate with 60% marks.
(2) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
(3) 5 years service in PB : 2 Grade Pay 4200/4600/4800 level or equivalent grade.
(4) Diploma in Management.
(5) Desirable - Post Graduate / Masters degree in Management. Experience in dealing with administrative and establishment matters viz. Government of India rules & procedures and its applications in respect of establishment and service matters. Management of Contract for Services, Knowledge of Labour Laws.
How To Apply: Eligible PWD Persons Apply Online through official website on or before 04/07/2015.
Apply Online Here: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/