Siddh Kuber Kunji Pack Includes:
1. Gold Plated Kuber Kunji - This key should be placed in the places where you keep your money like cash box,almirah,office drawer etc.
2. Gold Plated Kunji Pendant - This should be worn by the earning member of the family. Kuber Idol - Put it in your mandir.
3. Kuber photo frame - Put it in mandir.
4. Kuber Yantra - Put it in the north corner of your house as that is the disha of kuber. You can also put it in your purse.By placing it in the north of the house it will pull the wealth in your house.
5. Charan Paduka - Put it in the mandir. Kuber Brochure - It tells u in detail about the kuber kunji pack & god kuber.
How To Install?
Kuber Sadhana ritual shall be performed on Amavasya day (day preceding the moonless night) or a Sunday morning, before sunrise.
1. One should take a bath and wear clean yellow clothes.
2. Sit on a yellow mat or cloth facing north because North is the direction of Lord Kuber.
3. Cover a wooden seat with yellow cloth.
4. Take a steel plate and draw a Swastik with Vermilion.
5. Light the lamp and incense
6. On swastik, make a mound of rice grains.
7. On the rice grains place a Kuber Idol given in the pack.
8. Around the Idol place all the other things given in the pack.
9. Offer the thali to your isht devata & close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
10.Now chant the kuber mantra 108 times. If you don’t know then use the mantra pustika & CD given in the pack.
11.Now takes the different things placed in the thali & put them in the places explained above.
May Lord Kuber sits in your home & shower you with wealth & prosperity