Icon-Kramah Oracle Specialized Education Services (IKOSES)
Making your implementation a true success
Maximize the value of your IT investment by leveraging Icon Kramah’s Specialized Oracle Education Services. All instructors have are hands on Corporate trainers , with years of implementation and troubleshooting experience, which they apply to ensure that all classes are relevant and engaging.
Class formats include:
• Private On-Premise Classes
• Project Boot camps
All classes combine extensive demonstrations and hands-on labs, to accommodate a wide range of learning styles. Each class offers:
• Lab-intensive classes – All labs use realistic examples drawn from familiar business contexts.
• Process/Scenario workshops.
• Course Materials – Instructors utilize materials which are customized to your specific business needs.
• Online training.
• Weekdays/weekend classes.
• Experienced Trainers.
• Web-ex Sessions.
Tailored and Custom Instruction:
Icon Kramah’s Specialized Oracle Education Services can tailor curriculum and classes to your specific needs, using your business processes to allow your users to directly relate new concepts to their working environment, through:
• Tailored Courseware: Standard Icon Kramah’s curriculum is utilized, including only the topics which add value to your business.
• Custom Courseware: Icon Kramah’s curriculum is molded to your specific business processes. Your environment is used to provide screen shots and exercises that your users can easily relate to.
Project Boot camps:
We train a number of fresher’s/ experienced on hot technologies in Oracle .
Which is the catching up in the market and market demands for the latest technologies are really high, At Icon Kramah we take pride that our Corporate trainers are ex – oraclites and have years of experience in imparting knowledge and are hands on the technology itself .
Those who are wanting to retrain in Hot Technologies are given some live projects after training these could be over the weekends where they have time for themselves to train and be better skilled on technology.
Instructor Information :
1. The Instructors who train you are well experienced and certified trainers who have been into online training from past 17 yrs .
2. Timings are Flexible , You can choose your best time. If you are comfortable in the morning sessions will be helping you with morning sessions and if you comfortable with evening sessions we can also help you with evening sessions.
3. Ebiz Suite has a 17+ years of experience and has practically implemented many projects .
100 hours training (Practice: 80 hrs, Theory : 20 hrs ).
Morning In between 7:00 -10:00 am CST
Evening In between 7:00 - 10:00 pm CST
Course Fee: USD 800
1 Erp Introduction
2) Practical case of ERP
3) Introduction to Oracle Apps Architecture
4) Various ERPs, Gartner Chart explaining Oracle Apps as Leader in ERP
5) Introduction to Oracle Apps modules
6) Introduction to Oracle Apps Technology Architecture
7) Deep Dive into Oracle Apps Structure
8) AIM 3.0 Methodology - UOM
9) AOL – Introduction
10) O2C, P2P functional Introduction
11) Forms, Reports, menus, program creation in Oracle Apps
12) Valuesets , Values creation
13) Concurrent Programs
14) Introduction to Interfaces
15) Introduction to Conversions
16) Practical case study for doing interfaces & conversions , reports & forms and RICE Objects
17) Interview questions review
1) ERP Introduction – Examples (Retail Store, Distribution)
2) Order to cash full cycle with examples
3) Procure to pay full cycle with examples
4) Oracle Unified Methodology – AIM Introduction
5) Deep Dive into AIM Documents
6) General Ledger Setups
7) Inventory Setups
8) Accounts Receivable setups
9) Accounts Payable setups
10) Cash Management Setups
11) MOAC setups
12) Concepts – SLA, AR/AP Netting
13) E-tax setups
14) Purchase Order Setups
15) Order Management Setups
Every example is practical based , Our USP is to give the language required and best practical experience for the student . All trainers are corporate trainers with real experience in Industry .
Please make sure if you want to join this session then provide us your Email ID & flexible timings then we will respond to your email & will let you know the further details.
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact number: 314-406-1832