www.Magnifictraining.com-oracle apps r12 scm fuctional online training.
contact us: email@example.com or
call us: +919052666559,919052666558
oracle apps technologies like oracle discrete manufacturing, oracle apps purchasing training,
oracle apps order management training,oracle apps r12 functional training.
real time Oracle scm online training by industrail expertsrn for details call:+919052666559,919052666558 hands on training on oracle online TRAINING.
Oracle SCM TrainingrnThe Oracle Apps Modules covers in Oracle SCM Training Course are
InventoryrnPurchasingrnOrder ManagementrnBrief Introduction to WIP and BOM Manufacturing ModulesrnOverview on R12 SCM ModulesrnNew Features of R12 SCM Modules
Course DetailsrnIntroduction to O
racle SCM eBusiness Suite
Identify the components that comprise an Oracle Application systemrnNavigation to Oracle ApplicationsrnExplain basic application integrationrnIdentify Entities that are shared between multiple applicationsrnExplain different application versions & database versionsrnMulti Org structure and explanation of Sample OrgrnAccounting BasicsrnOverview on P2P and O2C Cycles
11i Inventory Management Fundamentals
What you will learn:
This class focuses on the features, functions and benefits of the Oracle Inventory application. Students will learn how to set up items, how to use the various inventory controls available, how to do transactions, transfers, and inventory moves, inventory replenishment, cycle counting and physical inventory. Students will also learn where Inventory fits in the overall enterprise structure. This course reflects the logical flow of the processes involved in inventory management. For example, this course covers defining items, receiving items, issuing items, and replenishing items in the same order. The exercises in this course provide hands-on experience on using Oracle Inventory to perform many of the processing and inquiry transactions such as receiving, moving, replenishing inventory items, and generating count tags for physical inventories. The hands-on exercises also help you understand how to use mobile devices to perform transactions such as cycle counting and inventory replenishment.
• Set up organizations that correspond to your business units in Oracle Applications.
• Perform inventory replenishment.
• Define inventory items for Oracle Supply Chain Applications.
• Perform ABC classification and cycle count.
• Perform inventory transactions.
• Use mobile devices to perform inventory transactions.
• Functional Implementer
• Basic understanding of Inventory Management principlesrn• 11i eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers
• Define and maintain a cycle countrn• Understand performing inventory transactions using a mobile devicern• Understand the planning and replenishment methods available in Oracle Inventory including min-max planning, reorder-point planning, replenishment counting, and Kanban replenishmentrn• Understand the overall inventory process in Oracle Inventoryrn• Understand the structure of an inventory organization in Oracle Inventoryrn• Understand the role of an item-master organizationrn• Define items in Oracle Inventoryrn• Learn to implement locator, revision, serial, and lot control for items, and perform transactions for such itemsrn• Understand the concept of move ordersrn• Perform inventory transactions such as subinventory transfer and inter organization transferrn• Set up shipping networks between inventory organizations and understand the significance of direct shipment and intransit shipmentrn• Create an ABC ranking of items to be used in cycle counting and potentially in determining safety stock levels
Receipt to Issue
• Understanding the Receipt to Issue Lifecyclern• Understanding Receiving Inventoryrn• Understanding Transferring Inventoryrn• Understanding Issuing Inventory
Defining Inventory Organizations
• Understanding the Multi-Org Feature in Oracle Applicationsrn• Understanding the Structure of an Inventory Organizationrn• Learning to model an Enterprise in Oracle Applications
Defining and Maintaining Items, Overview
• Organization Structure, Overviewrn• Defining Items, Overviewrn• Item Attributes and Statuses, Overviewrn• Assigning Items to Organizations, Overview
Defining and Maintaining Items, Fundamentals
• Defining Units of Measurern• Explaining Item Attributes and Statusesrn• Defining the Item Master Organizationrn• Defining Itemsrn• Defining Item Deletion Constraintsrn• Setting up Item Profile Optionsrn• Understanding Implementation Considerations
Inventory Controls, Concepts
• Explaining Subinventoriesrn• Explaining Locator Controlrn• Explaining Revision Controlrn• Explaining Lot Controlrn• Explaining Serial Control
Inventory Controls, Fundamentals
• Defining Subinventoriesrn• Defining Locator Controlrn• Defining Revision Controlrn• Defining Lot Controlrn• Generating Serial Numbers
Transacting Inventory, Concepts
• Explaining Transaction Flowsrn• Explaining Transaction Typesrn• Explaining Move Ordersrn• Explaining Shortage Alerts and Notificationsrn• Explaining Mobile Transactions
• Setting Up Transaction Managers, Transaction Types, and Transaction Reasonsrn• Setting up Shipping Networksrn• Setting Up Movement Statisticsrn• Setting Up Account Aliasesrn• Setting Up Move Ordersrn• Setting Up Alerts Notifications and Reportsrn• Setting Up Profile Options
Issuing and Transferring Material
• Defining the Transaction Flowsrn• Defining Transaction Options and Restrictionsrn• Performing Transactionsrn• Managing Receiptsrn• Explaining Receiving Reportsrn• Creating Move Ordersrn• Performing Transactions Using a Mobile Devicern• Managing Shipments
Overview of Oracle Order Managementrn• Order Management Processrn• Order Management - Multiple Fulfillment Modelsrn• Overview of the Order Management Process
Inventory Organizations and Items
• Describe Enterprise Structure in Oracle Applicationsrn• Defining Units of Measurern• Defining Locationsrn• Setting up Inventory Organizationsrn• Establishing Inventory Parametersrn• Defining Sub-inventoriesrn• Item Attributesrn• Creating an Item
• Entering Simple Negotiation informationrn• Entering Sales Header and Line informationrn• Creating Blanket Sales Agreementsrn• Creating Internal Ordersrn• Creating Drop Shipments and Back-to- Back Ordersrn• Scheduling Ordersrn• Booking and Copying Ordersrn• Order Import and Identifying Key Setup Elements
Manage Parties and Customer Accounts
• Entering and maintaining party and customer account informationrn• Creating profile classes and assign them to customer accountsrn• Creating and maintain party and customer account informationrn• Enabling customer account relationshipsrn• Defining TCA party paying relationshipsrn• Merging parties and customer accountsrn• Viewing party and customer account informationrn• Defining setup options
• Setting up for credit managementrn• Using credit profile changesrn• Identifying credit management processingrn• Using workflow and lookupsrn• Reviewing credit management performancern• Applying credit hierarchy
• Pricing and Availabilityrn• Order Organizerrn• Order Information Portal
• Entering Order Updatesrn• Managing Approvalsrn• Managing Holdsrn• Managing Credit Checkingrn• Canceling and Closing Ordersrn• Purging Orders
Overview of Pricing
• Overview of Pricing in the Order to Cash Lifecyclern• Overview of Pricing Concepts, Integration, Enginern• Overview of Pricing Securityrn• Overview of Price Lists, Pricing Agreementsrn• Overview of Formulas, Qualifiers and Modifiersrn• Overview of Contexts and Attributesrn• Overview of Freight and Special Chargesrn• Overview of Basic vs. Advanced Pricing
• Pricing Securityrn• Creating Price Lists - Header and Linern• Maintaining Price Listsrn• Agreementsrn• Formularn• Pricing Attributesrn• Modifiers - inclusive of Freight & Special Charges modifiersrn• Attribute Management
Oracle Shipping Execution
• Pick Release Processrn• Ship Confirm Processrn• Deliveries and Delivery Linesrn• Shipping Parametersrn• Pick Release Rulesrn• Freight Carriersrn• Profile Optionsrn• Shipping Execution Reports
AndroidrnBusiness AnalystrnCognos 8 BI & Tm1
Data StagernDB2 DBA
Hyperion Essbase , PlanningrnIBM Lotus Notes (Development)
IBM Lotus Notes Domino Server AdministrationrnIBM Message BrokerrnIBM MQ SeriesrnIBM Web Sphere Application Server Administration (WAS)
IBM WAS Portal server DevelopmentrnInformaticarnI PhonernJava/J2EE
MicroSoft .NET Technologies (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET)
MicrostrategyrnMicroSoft Business IntelligencernMicroSoft Dynamics CRM
OBIEE 11 grnOracle APPS – HRMS
Oracle APPS – SCM
Oracle APPS – FinancialrnOracle APPS – TechnicalrnOracle BI AppsrnOracle BI PublisherrnOracle DBA 11grnOracle Fusion SOA , B2B,
Oracle SQL , PL SQL
Perl ScriptingrnSAP SD & BO & ABAP
Sales Force CRM
SharePoint Server 2010
Shell ScriptingrnSiebel CRM , EAI, E-ScriptingrnSQL Server DBA
Springs and HibernaternTesting Tools - QTP, QC, Load Runner, SeleniumrnTIBCO BW, BE, CIM, TIBCO I ProcessrnUnix AdministrationrnWCF, WPF, LINQ, AJAX, SILVER LIGHT
WebmethodsrnWebservices , SOAP ( JAVA)