Systemdomain provides customized technical writing training programs for corporate clients. We can help improve the overall technical writing skills of your technical staff. Some of our corporate clients are Wipro, NDS,IBM,hp invent,Nokia,Motorola,Symphony,Dell,IT people,Airtel, , Motorola, Deloitte, , Synopsys..
You can upgrade your skills in technical writing by undergoing our technical writing training courses. If you want to become a professional technical writer, you can join our career courses in technical writing.
Our technical writing training programs cover the following:
• Technical writing concepts, English usage, US vs European English. Writing for international clients. Localization issues
• Technical writing Style Guides including Microsoft, Chicago, Guardians, NASA, US Govt, etc.
• Usability issues including usability testing of technical documents
• Documentation technologies such as UML, XML, Single Sourcing, and Round Tripping.
• Tools including Framemaker, Webworks, Robohelp, Oxygen, Epic Editor, AuthorIT, Acrobat, MS Visio, Rational Rose, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, SnagIT, Illustrator. Also document management concepts and tools like version control using Microsoft VSS/ CVS/SVN, document project management using MS Project, and enterprise document management using Alfresco.
• Documentation Programming (only for advanced courses) including Framescript, VB/VbScript, and C programming for automating documentation tasks.
• "The technical writing training program was a combination of theory and also some activity which is part of any training, but it was very well handled by the faculty. The most important thing about the training was the faculty estimated the target audience level of understanding very well and it was designed very well.
• It served the purpose and full credit to the faculty for doing it so well. The flow of the training was very logical and provided a good understanding and provided a basic as well as the overall concept.The training was organized in different sessions over a period of a month and half, yet the flow was superb and totally independent from the other session, which made it a very easy learning."
WHO CAN PURSUE TECHNICAL WRITING ?
Any Graduate or Engineer
Candidates with any IT Exp
Call Center Executives
Technical writers for updating their technical skills
Lecturers, Teachers, Professors
Note : No age limit to pursue this course
Jobs in Almost Every Industry
No matter which industry you're considering for a career, it probably employs technical communicators. Technical communicators work in IT, computer science, Engineering, medicine, environmental studies, electronics, Government, Media, Publishing, the aerospace industry, and just about any field in which people must interpret and use technology. They are an indispensable part of today's technological society.
For more details - : Contact Simran
Ph – 9663173805
Addres - System domain #22, 2nd Floor, 5th Cross, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore –560034.