"FITNESS IS POWER".
how do i train?
it is always said that heart rates are very important when it comes to weight loss. so, i concentrate on heart rate boots on the basis of target heart, resting heart rate, cardio vascular heart rate etc.
1. muscle warmness is primary.
2.flexibility is key factor, such that you should be able to perform workout what ever i give.
3. strength is key, basic muscle fibre type1 and type2.
4. fat percentage density calculation, every 400 grams of fat contains 3750 calories approx.
5. water percentage. maximum portion of our body contains water, drink water and be healthy.
6. diet counselling; definition of diet " allocation of carbohydrates, protiens, fat, vitamins and minerals as per body weight, height, lifestyle, objectives etc.
7. questions bothers you about not loosing weight even if u hit the gym very hard. its very easy to loos weight, i just train you and give you a diet considering your body types viz there are 3 types.
8. what exercise i give you?
it depends upon several factors that has to be considered for example,
back pains, postural problems.
knee pains, joint pain or arthritis.
pcod, ladies cycles prob.
varicose veins, irritable bowel syndrome.
hyper and hypo thyroid. etc
brief idea about what exercise i give u.
body movement cardio vascular exercises, body weight cardio vascular exercises, kick boxing cardiovascular exercises, high intensity interval training's, tabata training 2:1 universal ratio, cross fit training, fat burning zone training, functional training, turbulence training etc.
9. fastest way to loose dense fat percentage and weight
is hiit and tabata mixing all workouts.
10. i train based on human kinesiology and bio mechanics, if your not training considering this, fitness is prone to injuries very early.
contact for weight loss.
srinivas nayak m