We at GITS Academy, provide the complete hands on training in Pharmacovigilance.
Health Care professional (MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, Nursing, Pharma graduate) will be preferred for the opening for Drug Safety Associate
New Batch is starting from 13th August
Timings- 9.30 am to 11.30 am
the objective is to develop candidates who are experts at monitoring the adverse effects of the drugs which have been released in the market.
• establish safety of the drug and oversee the well-being of the
• to learn practical things that are needed for day to day functioning in a pharmacovigilance department
• The course is taught by a pool of expert international faculty and well known national faculty who have several years of pharmacovigilance experience who impart practical and theoretical training for this course.
• We are providing classes both on weekday (2 hrs) and weekends (4 hrs)
• Online Interactive Training is also available
• Placement assistance will be provided after completion of the training.
• You can get jobs in MNCs, Hospitals, CROs ,KPOs and pharma nad biophrama companies Etc