We at GITS Academy, provide the complete hands on training in Pharmacovigilance.
Pharmacovigilance is the discipline which takes care of such aspects and is concerned with identifying, validating, quantifying and evaluating adverse reactions associated with the use of drugs thereby improving the safety of medicines in use.
Pharmacovigilence covers the right from the basic principles of pharmacovigilance to pharmacovigilance in clinical research, setting up a pharmacovigilance centre in industry, management of pharmacovigilance data, risk management in pharmacovigilance and pharmac oepidemiology
Batch starting- 26th Oct
the objective is to develop candidates who are experts at monitoring the adverse effects of the drugs which have been released in the market.
• establish safety of the drug and oversee the well-being of the
• to learn practical things that are needed for day to day functioning in a pharmacovigilance department
• The course is taught by a pool of expert international faculty and well known national faculty who have several years of pharmacovigilance experience who impart practical and theoretical training for this course.
• We are providing classes both on weekday (2 hrs) and weekends (4 hrs)
• Online Interactive Training is also available
• Placement assistance will be provided after completion of the training.
• You can get jobs in MNCs, Hospitals, CROs ,KPOs and pharma nad biophrama companies Etc
Health Care professional will be preferred for the opening for Drug Safety Associate
Note: Besides this we also provide training on Regulatory Affair and Clinical Research
For More information on Course Details, batch schedules, fee structure
and Registration Please contact: