Ph. D. Program in Management
The Doctoral Degree Program (Ph. D.) in Management offered by Alliance School of Business, Alliance University balances solid grounding in the fundamentals of the discipline with the flexibility to combine and create new knowledge that is derived from a doctoral student's research interest. Doctoral students are expected to pursue academically rigorous coursework and work independently on a research topic that develops and leads to the completion of a doctoral dissertation.
The program admits both internal and external doctoral scholars. The normal duration of the program of study for internal doctoral students is three years and for external doctoral students, it is four years.
Areas for Research
The doctoral study at the Alliance School of Business is offered in the following areas of specialization:
Marketing |Finance |Organization, Leadership & Human Resources |Systems and Operations
In the event that a doctoral student selects an interdisciplinary area of research, the University would consider such request on a case-by-case basis.
• A Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Ph. D.) degree compatible with international requirements that allows doctoral graduates to pursue careers in business academia world-wide
• Program admits both full-time as well as part-time doctoral scholars
• Curriculum is designed to provide strong grounding in the theory and practice of management in a specialization area
• Intensive coursework and doctoral dissertation in a specialization area of choice: Marketing; Organization Leadership, and Human Resources; Finance; Systems and Operations
• Coursework is comprised of four subjects in Management Science and four subjects within your area of specialization.
• Comparable to the best doctoral program offerings globally with teaching and guidance by well-accomplished in-house as well as international faculty guides
• Master's degree from a recognized University with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in Management related discipline
• A minimum of two years full-time work experience
• A high score in CAT/GMAT or Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT)
Application forms can be downloaded from our website (URL: http://bus.alliance.edu.in/html/phd-admissions.html or obtained from the Office of Admissions, Alliance School of Business).
• The filled-in application form, the required documents (attached) along with the application form fee of Rs.3000/- must reach the Office of Admissions.
For more information on the Doctoral Degree Program (Ph. D.) in Management, please visit http://www.bus.alliance.edu.in
Hope to see you soon at Alliance University!
With best wishes,
Office of Admissions
Alliance School of Business | Alliance University | 2nd Cross, 36th Main, Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore – 560068 | Mob. : +91 9900229974 | Tel. : +9180-30938000/1/2/3/4 | Fax: +9180 26782048 | Email: email@example.com | URL: www.bus.alliance.edu.in |