I am Harsha Jade,a Classical Pianist by training- I compose, perform and teach as well. You can watch me by clicking on the link below.
Real learning cannot happen without a Passion, Love towards the subject, this is true especially when it comes to Music / Arts. The Posture, technique, development of the ear..etc all play a major role.
My teaching method combines traditional methods ( Sight reading, Finger exercises, pieces, ear training) plus theory and even watching concerts, famous Artists. I sometimes use music softwares to enable better learning.
I mainly perform fusion, Pop and classical styles for concerts, corporate events and Gigs. I regularly perform Classical and Jazz/ Pop genres as a soloist at The TAJ WEST END and ITC WINDSOR.
Teaching Studio Policy
1) All Lessons are 1 to 1 ( 1 hour lesson a week) with full individual attention, Option to have a lesson on Skype if student is unable to physically attend.
2) A combination of traditional methods and audio-visual software with separate content and methods for adults and children.
3) Exam preparation only at teacher's discretion ( ABRSM / TRINITY GUILDHALL), Performance+ Theory
4) No compensatory lessons for Last -minute cancellations.
5) Classical Piano lessons on ROLAND FP7 and keyboard lessons on ROLAND BK5, separate syllabus for piano and keyboard