P.G.D – PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS (CAESAR-II)
The Piping Stress Analysis is technique of analyzing the stress factors of Piping system due to Static & Dynamic pressures like change in fluid flow rate, Temperature changers, internal & external pressures and to provide the proper supports for the pipe. Pipe stress analysis provides results deciding Safety of Pipes, Piping Components, Equipments & Supporting structures.
The P.G.D. in Pipe stress analysis is developed to give the adequate knowledge & industrial exposure to the Pipe Stress Analysis along with CAESAR II software training.
Pipe Stress Analysis services includes:
Fundamentals of Piping Stress Analysis Engineering
Roles & responsibilities of Piping Stress Analysis Engineer
• Introduction to Pipe Stress Analysis
• Stress - Strain relationship & identifying the causes for Piping Component failure
• Sustain Load & Occasional Load Calculations
• Stress intensification factors & Thermal Analysis using Kellogg Charts
• Piping Stress, cause, impact analysis like Thermal Stress, Longitudinal Stress, hoop stress & allowable stress
• Piping Seismic Analysis
• Pressure design of Process Piping
• Pipe wall thickness Calculations
• Piping operating & design temperature
• Pressure Design of Piping Components
• Reinforcement Pad Calculations
• Exposure to Hydraulic Design of Liquid Piping System
• Piping Modeling & Analysis using CAESAR II
• Generation of stress reports & suggestions.
Different Modes of Training:
We provide different modes of training like Regular, Weekend, Distance & Online.
For more details please click on the link - http://edu.magnus-global.com/b8.pdf
Unique features of Distance and Online training is –
Distance Education: -
For more details please click on the link – http://edu.magnus-global.com/distance.pdf
Online training: -
For more details please click on the link - http://edu.magnus-global.com/online.pdf
Teaching Panel: Faculties are from Industry who emphasis on industrial exposure with systematic approach
Placements: Magnus job hub is an online platform created for establishing the proper communications between organizations & candidates. In which candidates can upload their Resume & search for the related jobs, whereas Employers can post their Job requirements in our Magnus Job Hub & even search candidates profile with key words.
With best regards,
Mahendra Babu B.K.
Head of Technical Education
Magnus Global Tech Education
Basaveshwarnagar,Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Mobile. No: +91-9900195059,
Email : email@example.com