P.G.D – PIPING DESIGN ENGINEERING AND PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS(CAESAR-II)
The P.G.D in Piping Design Engineering & Pipe Stress Analysis as per ASME Codes is one the pioneer training program. During this training program candidates will be given training on all the aspects of Piping Engineering starting from explaining basics of Piping to development 3D models & Pipe stress Analysis.
The first part of training program covers Piping Layout Design & Drafting Technology as per ASME Codes & mainly concentrate in providing industrial training on different parameters, Design, 3D Modeling & Drafting methodology. Further, in the second part of training candidates will be given training on Pipe stress analysis to give the adequate knowledge & industrial exposure to the Pipe Stress Analysis along with CAESAR II software training
Programme Contents :
Section I: Fundamentals of Piping Layout Engineering
• Roles & responsibilities of Piping Design Engineer
• Different phases of Project execution
• Concepts and Terminologies of Piping Layout Engineering
• Piping fundaments- Evolution, Manufacturing methods etc.,
• Piping Components- Fittings, Flange, Gaskets & Valves.
• Pipe routing concepts, Flow diagram & Instrumentation.
• Study & understanding of PFD & P&ID
• Equipment Layout drawings & Unit plot plan
• ASME/ANSI Codes & Specifications
• Standard Piping Systems & Piping Detailing
Section 2: Piping Design & Drafting Techniques
• Introduction to Piping drafting techniques
• 3D Modeling – PDMS
o Equipment Modeling
o Structural Modeling
o Pipe Routing
o Drafting Methodology
o Extraction of Isometric – Isodraft
• Pipe drafting detailing using AutoCAD
• Generation of BOM, BOQ & MTO
Section 3: Fundamentals of Piping Stress Analysis Engineering
• Roles & responsibilities of Piping Stress Analysis Engineer
• Introduction to Pipe Stress Analysis
• Stress - Strain relationship & identifying the causes for Piping Component failure
• Sustain Load & Occasional Load Calculations
• Stress intensification factors & Thermal Analysis using Kellogg Charts
• Piping Stress, cause, impact analysis like Thermal Stress, Longitudinal Stress, hoop stress & allowable stress
• Piping Seismic Analysis
• Pressure design of Process Piping
• Pipe wall thickness Calculations
• Piping operating & design temperature
• Pressure Design of Piping Components
• Reinforcement Pad Calculations
• Exposure to Hydraulic Design of Liquid Piping System
• Piping Modeling & Analysis using CAESAR II
• Generation of stress reports & suggestions.
Different Modes of Training:
We provide different modes of training like Regular, Weekend, Distance & Online.
For more details please click on the link - http://edu.magnus-global.com/b8.pdf
Unique features of Distance and Online training is –
Distance Education: -
For more details please click on the link – http://edu.magnus-global.com/distance.pdf
Online training: -
For more details please click on the link - http://edu.magnus-global.com/online.pdf
Teaching Panel: Faculties are from Industry who emphasis on industrial exposure with systematic approach
Placements: Magnus job hub is an online platform created for establishing the proper communications between organizations & candidates. In which candidates can upload their Resume & search for the related jobs, whereas Employers can post their Job requirements in our Magnus Job Hub & even search candidates profile with key words.
For further information, please feel free to contact us on Ph. No: +91-9900195059
or write to us on email@example.com
With best regards,
Mahendra Babu B.K.
Head of Technical Education
Magnus Global Tech Education
Basaveshwarnagar,Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Mobile. No: +91-9900195059,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org