Greetings from Synergy School of Business Skills!!!
Being on Global Registered Education Provider of PMI®, we can provide the participants any of our Project Planning & Management programs, the Course Completion Certificate with the respective 40 PDUs (Professional Development Unit) to fulfill one of the eligibility criteria for PMP credential.
Topics Covered in the class:
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality management
Project Human Resources Management
Project Communication Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
*Project managers and other seeking PMP certification
*Mid-career professionals who seek to further develop their project management skills and willing to become Techno Functional consultants
• Applicants must have 35 hours of specific project management education.
• With a Bachelor’s Degree (or the global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum three years’ professional project management experience, during which 4,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks, up to eight years from the time of application.
• Without a Bachelor’s Degree (or the global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum five years’ professional project management experience, during which at least 7,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks, up to eight years from the time of application.
Experienced PMP Certified Corporate Trainer
• Synergy PMP Exam Preparatory Guide (Hard Copy)
• PMP Bock 5th edition (Soft Copy)
• Quick Test for all the knowledge area
• Online mock Test
• Formulae Guide-To solve PM calculations
• PMP Videos
• Support until you pass the exam
• Certificate that Fulfills 35 contact hrs for applying the Examination
• Post Training Support till clearing of PMP Certification
• 100% assistance to clear PMP certification Exam
For further clarification kindly revert