ADEPT is a REP for conducting PMP® Trainings.
Duration: Two Consecutive Weekends
Timings: 10 to 5 pm
Batch Type: Weekends 27th July.
Course Fees: 15,500/
Offer Fees : 12500/
Who Should Attend?
•Attendees who intend to write the PMP (Project Management Professional) exam within the next 8 - 16 weeks, and have passed the eligibility criteria prescribed by PMI
• Projects Leads/Managers - Individuals aspiring to be successful project managers who have at least 3.5 years of project management experience
• Technical Managers - Handling large projects and needing to understand the project management environment
• Working Professionals - IT and Non IT Professionals looking for growth opportunities in the project management stream, or seeking a professional methodology for managing projects
• Consultants - seeking provide better solutions to project management challenges
• Entrepreneurs - For effective management of projects for containing Cost, Schedule, Resource and Quality commitments
What's new in PMP?
* Standard language has been incorporated throughout the document to aid reader understanding.
* New data flow diagrams clarify inputs and outputs for each process.
* Greater attention has been placed on how Knowledge Areas integrate in the context of Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing process groups.
* Two new processes are featured: Identify Stakeholders and Collect Requirements.
COURSE OUTLINE :
I. The Project Management Framework
II. Project Integration Management
III. Project Scope Management
IV. Project Time Management
V. Project Cost Management
VI. Project Quality Management
VII. Project Human Resources Management
VIII. Project Communication Management
IX. Project Risk Management
X. Project Procurement Management
XI. Project Management Ethical Responsibility and Code of Conduct
XII. Introduction and PMP Exam overview
Looking forward to hear back from you.
Thanks & Regards
#50 HIG colony
Koramangala 6th Block
Opp to Post Office
Contact number : 9900061536