POST BASIC B.Sc. IN NURSING (PB B.Sc)
Admissions open for the academic year 2012-2013
1. Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
2. Be a registered nurse.
3. Have passed pre-university examination in arts/science/commerce conducted
by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka State or its equivalent
recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
4. Have working knowledge of English
5. Be medically fit.
6. Have good personal and professional record.
7. No Candidate who is above 48 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission shall be eligible.
Two academic years from the date of commencement of the program. Terms and vacations shall be as notified by the university from time to time.
Note: The Candidate should have minimum 80% attendance in theory and 100% attendance in practical in each subject to appear for the University examination