Knowledge Fostering Program
…….. Life-starter for accounting professionals
With special emphasis on India Entry Strategies and New-Age Entrepreneur Support
It's what you learn after you know it all, that counts - Harry S Truman
Floraison India Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a Bangalore-based strategic and business consulting organization. As a company which provides integrated consulting services, we partner our multinational and domestic clients from the stage of inception to assist them in successfully commencing their operations and further hand-hold them to run their company efficiently. Our focus areas are India Entry Strategies and New-Age Entrepreneur Support. We have assisted several multinational companies make their foray into India and have assisted several domestic entrepreneurs set up their business in India, successfully.
About Floraison Services
KFP Mission Statement:
Our mission is to foster knowledge among our associates by leveraging on our continual experience and accumulated expertise in the consulting segment, thereby enhancing their career prospects, enriching their progressive opportunities and enabling their qualitative growth; we aspire to achieve this through a range of innovative practices, setting high standards with exceptional benchmarks.
Need for Floraison’s Knowledge Fostering Program (KFP)
Recent years have witnessed an exponential growth in the Indian economy and simultaneously an increased demand for specialized workforce, especially in the sphere of accounts, payroll and compliances. India is the next big destination for international investments. Market analysts are simultaneously predicting that domestic entrepreneurs are the life line of the country’s economy.
Despite the demand, there seems to be a paucity of ‘work-ready’ professionals, especially to cater to the needs of the multinational or domestic companies operating in India. In such a scenario, a student, a fresher, or a new entrant in the industry, although equipped with the right academic qualifications, lacks the know-how of the ‘essential and pragmatic fundamentals’ that the corporate world today needs. There is a huge gap between industry expectations and contents of the course curriculum of various educational institutions including professional courses. Further, currently there are no courses that enable a candidate to be ‘work-ready’, from an industry point of view, apart from pre-training for BPO’s and Call-centers. Compounding this problem is the fact that most companies today would rather hire ‘work-ready’ professionals rather than hiring raw candidates and putting them through the grind of training them, ‘on-the-job’ or otherwise.
About Floraison’s Knowledge Fostering Program (KFP)
Floraison’s Knowledge Fostering Program (KFP) has been designed keeping in mind the growing need of the corporate world for ‘work-ready’ professionals. Floraison’s KFP has been devised to foster knowledge by focusing on the work related ‘know-hows’ and in turn helping associates nurture their confidence. Further, our courses have been designed with a special convergence on our focus areas: India Entry Strategies and New Age Entrepreneur Support.
Our continuing consulting experience with India entry strategies and New-Age entrepreneur support equips us with the right knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the dynamics of various industries across diverse sectors, from an accounting, payroll and compliance perspective. Our accumulated expertise and experience facilitate us with an accurate insight into the requirements of the intellectual capital of the accounting domain. The end-product is an enriched hands-on course through which relevant knowledge sessions would be imparted in an easy to understand, simple and lucid manner by our professional mentors at our knowledge center, in a class-room environment, with options to make it interactive and participative.
Floraison’s KFP is a knowledge fostering program, designed with a pre-determined, scientific and well structured curriculum covering all the practical and fundamental aspects related to accounting payroll and compliance domains, with a special emphasis on India entry strategies and new age entrepreneur support and is designed to give the associate a sneak peak into the industry expectations and enable them to be ‘work-ready’.
Floraison’s KFP is intended to be a Life-Starter for accounting professionals!
Please read our section on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) to know more about Floraison’s Knowledge Fostering Program and how, we, together, can shape your career in the accounting, payroll and compliances domain into a successful and rewarding venture.
KFP Program curriculum
The KFP curriculum has been devised by experts at Floraison who have been in client servicing operations and have a comprehensive understanding of the practical needs of the industry. For the convenience of our associates, the program has been devised into the following modules:
Module – I
Accounts, Audit & Corporate Reporting
Corporate accounts & role of a corporate accountant
Accounting functions in a multinational company
Accounting functions in a domestic company
Fundamentals of accounting & bookkeeping
Chart of accounts & accounting principles
Basic accounting standards & practical application
Accounts payables and accounts receivables
Self review & finalization of accounts
Corporate MIS reporting – internal reporting
Schedule VI reporting – external reporting
Preparation for Statutory audit & CARO
Preparation for Tax Audit & Corporate tax Returns
Module – II
Compliances, Compensation & Benefits
State, Central & Local Compliances – an overview
Compliance functions in a multinational company
Compliance functions in a domestic company
Relevant provisions of Indian Income tax laws
Relevant provisions of Indian Company law
Basics of VAT & CST, Introduction to GST
Fundamentals of Service Tax Regulations
Basic Labour Laws – PF, ESI, PT, Gratuity & Bonus
All about preparation & filing of e-TDS
Compliance reporting – internal & external reporting
Introduction to compensation & benefits
Payroll administration, management & reporting
Associates have the option of enrolling for the full course* comprising both the above modules or choosing either of the modules, as per their needs. The contents of the modules are subject to changes, as suitable.
To know more about our approach, course schedule, enrolment, and other details, please read our section on FAQ’s or contact our co-ordinators.
• The Consultant’s touch: The curriculum of this Program has been designed keeping in mind Floraison’s accumulated expertise and experience in the management consultancy domain. In KFP, we have incorporated this consultant’s approach, which would permit the associates to gain a perspective and sneak peek into the corporate world. You will gain immensely from this approach and learn to be a good consultant yourself.
• Specific Focus on India Entry Strategies and New Age Entrepreneur Support: Floraison’s KFP has been designed with a special focus on multinational and domestic entities doing business in India. These two segments of entities form the major chunk of India’s economy and would probably offer you the best opportunities for a rewarding career.
• Membership Program: Each associate participating in Floraison’s KFP would be given individual ID and password to access Floraison’s Knowledge portal, for a small annual subscription fee. This way, our association and your gains from this enrolment would be a continuing one. Floraison is committed to partnering with you during and after your stint with our KFP.
• Abridged content of the Program: Brief contents of the course material, imparted during the course of Floraison’s KFP would be given to each associate, which would act as a guide on fundamentals one can always count on.
• Inflo – knowledge fostering series: ‘Inflo’ is an internal document that Floraison is immensely proud of. Inflo focuses on imparting the knowledge and experience Floraison and its team have gained on various domains- accounting being one of the most important areas. In line with Floraison’s motto of ‘accelerating growth’, one of the Program’s key take-away would be a copy of Inflo pertaining to the accounting domain and restricted online access to our well researched and developed ‘Inflo’ series.
• Help-line: Further, associates can “call in” and speak to our experts and discuss matters of 'knowledge' relevant to the subject matter of KFP that they need more clarity on during and after their stint with the KFP.
For more details: Contact – Mukinthan-7204864311
Floraison India Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,
#185/7, 2nd Floor, "Chandra Plaza",
8th F Main, 3rd Block,
Jayanagar, Bangalore 560011.
P: +91 80 2653 8257/58/59.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Website: www.floraison.in/KFP -