FabGreen is one of the Best Training Institute in Bangalore. We are providing end to end superior QTP training service. QTP stands for Quick Test Professional, which is a popular and standard testing tool and its main function is to automate the actions of a user on a client centric computer application. It is an automated GUI or a graphical user interface used worldwide.
At least 1 year testing experience and some experience with testing computer based application.
• Learn the key principles of record & playback.
• Understand Object Recognition.
• Explore QTP Object Repository.
• Learn how to synchronize your script.
• Understand Test Automation Design best practices.
• Understand data driven testing methodology and practice.
• Learn how QTP interacts with the tested application.
Advantages of Using QTP:
• Fast - QTP tool runs the test cases faster than human users.
• Reliable - QTP tool performs precisely the same operations each time eliminating the human errors.
• Repeatable - QTP tool performs same operations with different combination of data in a less time.
• Programmable - We can program sophisticated tests that brings out hidden information (defects) .
• Reusable - We can develop reusable components which can run on different versions of application under test.
• Regression Testing - QTP tool makes it easy to conduct regression test.
• Enabling 24x7 testing - Test can be schedule and supports unattended recovery.
• Robust verification -Support Robust verification mechanism than other testing tools.
• Improve software quality by increasing test coverage
• The scripts can run unattended on any device
• The tests can be run multiple times with different sets of data
• Allow manual testers to do more complex & more suited for human kinds of tests (exploratory, usability etc.)
• Enforce SLAs (service level agreements) Ultimate goal is to save your business $$$...
• Basic QTP Course Topics
• Benefits of Automation
• Benefits of Manual Testing
• Introduction to QTP
• Main stages of QTP
• Plan / Create / Enhance
• Record and playback
• How to understand the Results, Report Results
• Key word view and expert view etc...
• How to understand the VB Script etc. (Discuss more details about VB script in last session of QTP)
• Students have to practice above topics then we start the following
• SystemUtil.Run() function to bring the application windows or web. Also discuss
• About other VB built functions in QTP.
• Object Repository
• Data Driven Test
• After student practice this, we can explain about how to import the excel
• Sheet and read the data from excel sheet.
• Data Table - Importing Excel Sheet, Database Connection from QTP
• Two types of repository
• Check Points: All types of Check points
• Actions: Calling actions from the existing actions, splitting actions etc.
• Parameterization in actions:
• Regular Expressions
• After practicing by students, Faculty will start teaching below Topics.
• Regular expressions is added while inserting checkpoint for text
• How to Enhance the VB Script, write functions and call the function in another script.
• Batch Runner
• Multiple scripts can be run from batch runner
• Connecting QTP with Quality Center. How to integrate Quality center with QTP
• Descriptive Programming: VB Scripting
• Without recording, how to write the script, how to resolve the run time errors.
• QTP Interview Questions.