DEFENSIVE DRIVERS TRAINING
For employees who drive either a company vehicle or their own vehicle on the job, safe driving is a matter of occupational safety. Fewer collisions to company vehicles will help control insurance costs - and safe drivers lose less time from work because they avoid collisions. That is why a defensive driving training can benefit all employees .. who have a driver's license. Defensive Driving Training is designed to teach your employees how to drive safely.
In this training program, through the use of visual aids and qualified instructors, will show your drivers how to avoid potentially dangerous situations. Classroom participation involves case studies and active discussion of real life situations, as well as identifying traffic hazards.
As an employer, you already have a large investment in your drivers and employees, and this course will help them to:
BENEFITS TO COMPANY
• Reduces Operating Costs
• Reduces Collisions
• Reduce Vehicle Abuse
• Reduce Injuries
• Reduces Sick Leave, Insurance and Other Benefit Payments Related to Vehicle Collisions.
• Reduces vehicle maintenance costs
• Increases customer satisfaction with on-time deliveries and undamaged product
• Increases Self Confidence and Morale
• Increases Companies Safety Performance and Records
Benefits to Driver
• Prevent collisions,
• Save lives,
• Deliver cargo safely and on time,
• Reduce costs, and
• Maintain good driving habits.
• Drivers feel more comfortable, confident and safe behind the wheels
• Maintain the company vehicle to reduce more frequent breakdowns and improve its and our lives.
• Educate drivers with better client-driver relationship and good manners.
• Improve driver with positive attitude and responsibility towards companies vehicles and its clients
• Create a better working environment between drivers to compete and perform better than others.
• Educate and make the drivers more literate about the benefits of teamwork.
• Equip drivers with more life saving knowledge in cases of accidents, injuries etc.
• Provide drivers with knowledge of Road accidents and First-Aid to be preformed in such cases.
For any information you can call us on 09899245123 or mail us on email@example.com