Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering (R.V. College of Engineering or RVCE) is a private technical co-educational college located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Established in 1963, RVCE has 11 departments in engineering, one school in architecture, and a Master of Computer Applications department. It is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
The undergraduate courses are granted academic autonomy by the university. RVCE is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), all its departments are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and its school of Architecture is accredited by the Council of Architecture (COA).
3. Chemical Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
5. Computer Science Engineering
6. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
7. Electronics & Communication Engineering
8. Industrial Engineering & Management
9. Information Science & Engineering
10. Instrumentation Technology
11. Mechanical Engineering
12. Telecommunication Engineering
FOR ADMISSION DETAILS , FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US :
SRI BALAJI SOLUTIONS,