1) Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2) 2) Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
3) Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
4) Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
5) Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
6) Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
7) Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
8) Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
9) Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.