What is SAP BI/BW?
SAP stands for System Applications and product in Data processing. BI/BW stands for Business Intelligence or Business Intelligence warehouse or Business warehouse. Data of business, most important Data on which different important decisions of a Company depends on. Mostly in BI there is Historic Data or Old data.
Benefits of SAP BI/BW:-
1. SAP BI is a product suite that is used for reporting and can be used over a Microsoft EDW environment (SQL) or for Netweaver (SAP BW).
2. Through SAP BI we can take more effective and faster decisions.
3. SAP Business Intelligence provides you with a solution that can be expanded continuously and that integrates everybody and everything involved – people, information and processes.
4. The flexibility of SAP BW is that it is a ready-to-go solution but easy to adapt. You can modify or add data sources, meta-data, Info Cubes and reports as and when you need to.
Types of Info provider
1. Info cubes
2. DSO/ODS Objects
3. Info objects as Info providers
4. Info sets
5. Multi providers
6. Virtual Providers
• Star Schema and Extended Star Schema
• Data Store Object(DSO)
• Differentiating between 3.x version and 7.0 versions.
• Data Transfer Process (DTP)
• Open Hub Destination
• Business Content and its Relevance
• Performance Tuning
3. Indexing etc.
• Analysis Process Designer
• Process Chains and other Modeling Features
• Authorization And Transportation
COURSE NAME: SAP BI/BW ONLINE TRAINING