SAP BW/BI ONLINE TRAINING:-
What is SAP BW/BI ?
SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (SAP NetWeaver BW) is the name of the Business Intelligence, analytical, reporting and Data Warehousing solution produced by SAP AG. It was originally named SAP BIW (Business Information Warehouse), then abbreviated to SAP BW, but is now known as "SAP BI" at the end user level. In contrast, "BW" is still used to describe the underlying Data Warehouse Area and Accelerator components. It is often used by companies who run their business on SAP's operational systems.
BW is part of the SAP NetWeaver technology platform. Other components of SAP NetWeaver include SAP Enterprise Portal (EP, called SAP NetWeaver Portal as of Release 7.0), Web Application Server (WAS), SAP Process Integration (PI, or previously XI, i.e. eXchange Infrastructure) and Master Data Management (MDM). It also includes end-user reporting tools such as Report Designer, BEx Query Designer, BEx Web Application Designer and BEx Analyzer.
Who can Learn SAP BI ?
* Freshers from IT Background
* Any SAP Functional or Technical Professional / Project Managers / Delivery Heads
* Experienced in Data warehousing Reporting
* Business Analysts
SAP BW/BI Course CONTENT:
I. Introduction to SAP Business Intelligence
• BI Architecture / BI Platform
• Enterprise Data warehousing / Data Modelling
• Enterprise Reporting, Query and Analysis
• Data Acquisition / Data Extraction
II. Enterprise Data warehousing
• Transaction Data Loading
• Master Data Loading Attributes, Texts and Hierarchies
• Types of Info provider
o Info cubes
o DSO/ODS Objects
o Info objects as Info providers
o Info sets
o Multi providers
o Virtual Providers
• Star Schema and Extended Star Schema
o Multidimensional Modelling
o Entity Relationship modelling
• Differentiating between 3.x version and 7.0 version.
• Open Hub Destination
• Business Content and its Relevance
• Performance Tuning
o Indexing etc.
• Analysis Process Designer
• Process Chains and other Modelling Features
• Authorization And Transportation
III. Data Acquisition / Data Extraction
• Logistics Extraction
• Generic Extraction
• Enhancing Standard Data Sources
• Delta Mechanism
IV. Enterprise Reporting, Query and Analysis
• Introduction to BEX Query Designer/ BEX Analyser and other Reporting Tools
• Free Characteristic and Filter
• Restricted Key Figures and Calculated Key figures
• Variables and Structures
• Exceptions, Conditions, RRI
• Information Broadcasting and other Reporting Features
• Performance Tuning of Query
• Brief about Web Reporting and Report Designer
• Overview on Business Objects
www.Magnifictraining.com-sap bi/bw online training. contact us: email@example.com or call us: +919052666559 sap technologies like sap bi/bw,sap bo,sap testing,sap hana admin,sap hana dev,sap bods ,sap grc, sap is banking,sap srm,sap gts online training by industrail hands on training on sap bo online TRAINING.
full course details please visit our website http://www.magnifictraining.com/sap online trainings.net
Duration for course is 30 days or 45 hours and special care will be taken. It is a one to one training with hands on experience.
* Resume preparation and Interview assistance will be provided.
For any further details please
contact India +91-9052666559 USA : +1-678-693-3475.
e mail us all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org