SAP HANAClass Room / Online Training From Elegant IT Services at Marthahalli,Bangalore:9886541264
Unique SAP HANAClass Room / Online Training From Elegant IT Services at Marthahalli,Bangalore:9886541264
Elegant IT Services is a proficient training institute that provides the best and unique training to students, so that, they are ready for work with the company.
Attend Free Demo Classes & Experience the Quality of Training.
We also provide training on different modules of SAP both ONLINE and CLASSROOM TRAINING with an expert ready to provide you training at your time and availability.
SAP HANA Course Content:-
1. SAP BI difference from SAP HANA.
1A.SAP HANA In-Memory concept to DSO and Info cube.
2. SAP HANA Studio
3. SAP Attribute Views.
4. SAP HANA Information composer V1.0 - External data upload.
5. SAP HANA Flat File Import & Export
6. Export and Import SAP HANA Studio
7. Quick launch and Time data import and export SAP HANA.
8 . SAP HANA Hierarchies.
• SAP HANA Information Composer V 1.0 – External Data Upload.
• Information Composer V 1.0 is a self-service BI data warehousing tool, it is a modeling environment for non technical people like end users.
• It is different from the HANA modeler. Both of them are targeting two different sets of users.
• HANA modeler is a more powerful tool targeting users with sound technical knowledge and hence offers extensive functionalities.
• Whereas Information Composer is intended for Business users with less technical knowledge. It provides simple set of functionalities along with user friendly interface.
• Information Composer user roles – source is SAP.
• Loading data from flat file into SAP HANA database.
• This is simple through “Data from Local File” import option. Through this option one can upload from xls, xlsx and csv files.
• This is simplest and straightforward way to load the data from local flat file into SAP HANA.
• In-Memory optimized DSO.
• DSOs are used for staging purposes and also operational reporting in SAP BW.
• The Standard DSOs consists of three tables.
• Active Tables, Activation Queue and Change Log table.
• SAP BI/BW 7.3 on SAP HANA.
• In-Memory optimized Info Cube.
• We have an additional boost of HANA computation power. Dimension tables are removed and Master Data tables are directly linked with F table.
• Faster data loads to cube as there are no Dimension Id’s.
In-built tool provided to convert the existing Standard info cube’s to In-Memory optimized info cube.
• In-Memory Planning and Query performance on In-Memory (Info Cube and DSO).
• Query performance on info cube.
• Indexes on info cube and master no longer required.
• In- memory based calculation engine.
• Query performance on DSO.
• Acceleration via In-Memory column storage.
• Additional acceleration via Analytical views on top of DSO.
• SAP HANA attributes Views.
• SAP HANA Studio and content object.
• SAP HANA Studio contains following this documents.
• Adding Systems.
• System Monitoring.
• Administration View.
• HANA based Real-Time operational Analytics.
• Export and Import in HANA studio.
• SAP HANA and In-Memory business data management.
• It is get High availability with BW on HANA scale-out solution.
• The HANA scale-out infrastructure is designed to have no single point of failure. This means that any failure in the infrastructure- server, storage, network –would be corrected automatically with no or at least minimal downtime.
• Quick launch and Generate time data in SAP HANA.
• Quick launch and Generate time data part-1 & 2.
• This option to replicate the standard table into SAP HANA that is T005T, T005U, T009, and T009B.
• If these standard tables are not available then you will not be able to use the “Generate Time Data” function. This Generate Time Data calendar day is Gregorian and Fiscal.
Thanks & Regards
Elegant IT Services,
#352, 2nd Floor,Aswath Nagar
Varthur main road,Near Railway Fly Over
Maratha halli,Land mark : Chemmunar Jewellers,
Bangalore - 560037.Ph:-9886541264/87