Selenium Training In Bangalore:
FabGreen is a Training institute and software development company located in Bangalore. We provide quality IT training either at our training center or at client premises. We provide training in SharePoint, BizTalk, QTP, Selenium, and SQL. All our courses are taught by experienced trainers who have extensive field knowledge with the topics they teach. FabGreen provide services to wide range of customers like for the working professional, job seeking candidates, corporate & to the students. We provide effective and efficient customer service, answering your queries promptly and being as helpful as possible in assisting you to choose the right course.
• Sample Live Projects are provided
• Lab Facility 14/7
• Interview guidance - Questions and Sample Resumes
• Technical guidance and support after the course completion
• Course Materials Provide
• Flexible training - Individual and Batch
#6/05, VP road,
2nd cross, Old Madivala,
Bangalore - 560068
Land Marks: 1. Opposite to Total Mall
Land Marks: 2. Behind Anjaneya Temple
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Why automation and automation testing fundamentals.
• Setting up selenium IDE, supported browsers for recording and running tests.
• Detailed discussion on Selenium platform independence and browser independence working with selenium commands (selenese).
• Detailed discussion on selenium components.
• Detailed discussion on Selenium IDE and its features.
• Recording, building, running and debugging test cases in Selenium IDE.
• Recording, building, running and debugging test suites in Selenium IDE.
• Executing the selenium tests and test suites using Selenium Core on different browsers.
• Locating the elements by xPath, DOM, Matching text patterns.
• Using the element synchronization and verification points.
• Detailed discussion on Selenium RC architecture.
• Brief discussion on eclipse editor to build the tests using Selenium RC
• Configuring and Setting up Selenium RC client with eclipse editor
• Starting the Selenium Server and discussion on communication and configurations for Selenium RC client and server
• Introduction to JUnit, configuring Selenium RC, building and running the tests on Selenium RC using eclipse
• Extending the reporting capabilities by using TestNG with Selenium RC
• Configuring and running the tests with Test NG
• Detailed discussion on TestNG generated reports
• Detailed discussion on Selenium Grid architecture (Selenium RC Server, Hub, Selenium Core, Browser communications)
• Setting up the selenium grid and validate the Ant build
• Running the tests in parallel and sequential on different browsers, analyzing the results
• Building and configuring the function libraries with user extensions
• Building and configuring the user extensions with Selenium IDE and Selenium RC
• Working with Selenium 2.0 or Web Driver
• Configuring Selenium 2.0 with eclipse
• Finding the differences between Selenium 1.0 and 2.0
• Running the and configuring Selenium 1.0 tests with Selenium 2.0
• Building and running Selenium 2.0 tests with eclipse
• Practical examples and exercises with each topic and working on a case study covering all the above features