# Selenium Training In Bangalore
FabGreen is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore. We are providing end to end training in Selenium. This training teaches you how to automate the testing of both Classic and Ajax Web applications. FabGreen has excellent trainers with real time experience who will expertise you in Selenium. The knowledge you gained through this training program will help you to achieve / resolve your job and business requirement.
Course Fee: 5000 + Tax
• Sample Live Projects are provided
• Lab Facility 14/7
• Interview guidance - Questions and Sample Resumes
• Technical guidance and support after the course completion
• Course Materials Provide
• Flexible training - Individual and Batch
103/10, 60 Feet Road,
JaiBheem Nagar, Old Madivala,
BTM 1st Stage,
Bangalore - 560068
Phone: 8971120505 / 8971120606
Land Marks: 1. Near Yellamma Temple
Land Marks: 2. Near JaiBheem nagar Bus Stand
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
• Why automation and automation testing fundamentals.
• Setting up selenium IDE, supported browsers for recording and running tests.
• Detailed discussion on Selenium platform independence and browser independence working with selenium commands (selenese).
• Detailed discussion on selenium components.
• Detailed discussion on Selenium IDE and its features.
• Recording, building, running and debugging test cases in Selenium IDE.
• Recording, building, running and debugging test suites in Selenium IDE.
• Executing the selenium tests and test suites using Selenium Core on different browsers.
• Locating the elements by xPath, DOM, Matching text patterns.
• Using the element synchronization and verification points.
• Detailed discussion on Selenium RC architecture.
• Brief discussion on eclipse editor to build the tests using Selenium RC
• Configuring and Setting up Selenium RC client with eclipse editor
• Starting the Selenium Server and discussion on communication and configurations for Selenium RC client and server
• Introduction to JUnit, configuring Selenium RC, building and running the tests on Selenium RC using eclipse
• Extending the reporting capabilities by using TestNG with Selenium RC
• Configuring and running the tests with Test NG
• Detailed discussion on TestNG generated reports
• Detailed discussion on Selenium Grid architecture (Selenium RC Server, Hub, Selenium Core, Browser communications)
• Setting up the selenium grid and validating the Ant build
• Running the tests in parallel and sequential on different browsers, analyzing the results
• Building and configuring the function libraries with user extensions
• Building and configuring the user extensions with Selenium IDE and Selenium RC
• Working with Selenium 2.0 or Web Driver
• Configuring Selenium 2.0 with eclipse
• Finding the differences between Selenium 1.0 and 2.0
• Running the and configuring Selenium 1.0 tests with Selenium 2.0
• Building and running Selenium 2.0 tests with eclipse
• Practical examples and exercises with each topic and working on a case study covering all the above features