Job title : SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER
Job location : Bangalore
Experience : 7-10 years
Education : Dip or BE in Civil/Arch/Interior Designing
Must have experience in conversion of furniture architectural drawings in to floor drawings
Age : 35-40 years
Languages : Kannada, English, Hindi, Tamil
CTC : Rs.60,000/- PM to Rs.70,000/- PM inclusive of all
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Preparation of Shop-floor Drawings / Conversion of Architectural drawings to Production Drawings, Drawings of 3D model for clients, Design and Development.
2) Preparation of optimal / appropriate structure for products.
3) Preparation of Cost Sheet, BoM, BoQ and Coordination with Quantity Surveyor related to Costing, Cut-rites and material optimization.
4) Taking site measurement, where ever necessary and other task related to measurement.
5) Responsible for client interaction and coordination and will follow up all matters till completion. Correspondence and Coordination with PMC / Architects / Operators.
6) Coordination with clients and Sr.Managerr-Operation of factory for proper approvals and completion of Good for production drawings and Product Development
7) Will act as the face of the organization for clients.
8) Will interact with clients on day-to-day basis in a pleasant manner and queries, issues efficiently and effectively.
9) Maintaining of client base
10) Staying in touch with the company's various clients to ensure that orders are completed on time and are accurate.
11) Make sure that each client is satisfied with our company's goods or services.
12) Good organizational and multitasking skills.
Coordinate, implements, and maintain the Company s Document Control and Training System. Coordinate labeling activities. Strictly follows established procedures and policies needed to meet the demands of document control.
13) Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation within the company and perform the document control function within the validated master control system.
14) Maintain document tracking system.
15) Maintain quality records per applicable SOPs
16) Investigates and responds to corrective actions related to document control.
17) The main purpose of the documentation is to provide assistance to Management.
18) Develop and organize documentation system
19) Maintain master document listing
20) Maintain confidentiality of documents
Other related duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the Directors