1. Hidden inside a pen, it is the world's smallest micro-DVR as well as the world's first pen-based video recorder with voice.
2. It features with high sensitivity of the microphone: within 15 square meters, the clear voice can be recorded. With high-definition camera, it is helpful to provide strong evidence for the public security departments and court.
3. Exquisite looking, smooth ball-point pen to write. The replacable cartridge is durable and environment-friendly.
4. Apply to any computer with USB and other electronic equipment.
5. USB2.0 standard interface. No need drive or external power supply.
6. Support WINDOWS 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/MAS OS / LINUX operating systems. It may automatic identify the system to install the driver. (Excpet WINDOWS 98 ).
7. 352 x288 CIF file in AVI format
8. High reading & writing speed: 900 K/700K bytes / sec (depends on the connected computer)
Police to take record
Lawyer to take evidence
Reporter to record in the interview
Warning: It is forbidden to use for illegal purpose.
1. In the shutdown mode, make a single-click to the button to enter into standby mode: the yellow lights will be on. Make another Single-click to enter into the recording mode: the blue lights will be on.
2. In the recording mode, make a click to the button, it will save the files. The file saving time will be different according to the length of the video. After the completion of file saving, it automatically change to standby mode: the yellow lights at this time.
3: In standby mode, if need to take another video, click the button to enter into recording mode. The yellow lights will change to blue.
4: In standby mode, yellow light is on. Keep pushing the button for 3 seconds, it will enter into shutdown mode. The light will be off.
5. When the battery is used up, it will automatically shut down. Before the system shutdown, the video files can be automatically saved.
6: When use USB for recharging, the yellow lights will be flashing. It shows it is in recharging mode.
7: After recharging completed, the yellow lights stops flashing
8: Memory is available from 64 MB up to 4 GB
9: The camara can be 30 ~ 200 megapixels.
10. Built-in high-capacity lithium battery can work for up to 2 hours.
11. Video files reading: Install the necessary video player software (recommend STORM software or windos media player 11) to the computer. Connect computer with the video pen. Click on removable drive, double-click on the video file to watch.
12. The time can be displayed at the upper right corner of video. Please set up with the following steps:
1. Create a text file, input: Show Time: Y 2008-05-08 10:08:28
The first line is to choose whether to display the time. If no need display time, change Y to N. The second line is to display present time. Please note that the format must correct. For example, May 8th, wrote to 05-08. It must be two digits.Please set a few seconds ahead of present time.
2. Save the file with name: userconfig.txt
3. Connect the video pen with computer. Copy this file to root directory of video pen.
4. Disconnect the video pen. Shut down and turn on again. The time setting is completed.
5. The set time will be saved in the video pen.
Next To Vijaya Bank