SQL School provides Interactive and Practical Classroom Trainings on T-SQL, SQL DBA and MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS). All sessions are completely PRACTICAL. No PPTs nor Screenshots during live sessions. We also provide Study and Practice Material.
Course Highlights for SQL Server Integration Services (SSAS) Classroom Training:
• Data Warehousing Principles and need for SSAS
• Introduction to SSAS & Architecture
• Understanding SSAS Components – Multidimensional and Tabular
• OLAP Cubes and Data Warehouse Design
• SSAS Cube Design Techniques
• Advanced SSAS Design and Hierarchies
• Multidimensional Cube Development Process
• Tabular Cube Development Process
• MDX Syntax, Functions, Uses and Rules
• Defining Named Sets and Aggregates in MDX
• SSAS KPIs and Functions – Multidimensional
• SSAS KPIs and Functions – Tabular
• SSAS Transactions and Types
• XMLA Uses and Limitations
• Partition Management and OLAP Storage Models
• SSAS Audits and Usage Based Optimization (UBO)
• OLAP Storage Models and Deployment Rules
• Importing SSAS Projects and Reverse Engineering Techniques
• Onsite Deployments and Cube uploads
• Mining Extensions and Mining Algorithms
• Performance Counters and SSAS Monitors
• Migration Procedures and Upgradations
For Complete SSAS Course content - http://sqlschool.com/SSAS_Classroom_Training.html
For SSAS Classroom Training, Only Weekend Batches Available.
Duration: 3 Weeks Course. Only on Saturdays and Sundays.
Cost : INR 5000.
One Case Study will be dealt during the sessions. We also provide SSIS and SSRS Classroom Trainings along with Real Time Case Studies and Projects.
For free Demo and further training details, please contact us.
Office: (+91) 040 64577244 (SR Nagar, Hyderabad, India)