Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka-Kerala Region (KKR) invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts. The last date for receipt of application is 9th January 2015.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. KKR-04/2014
Name of the Post,No of Vacancies,Age Limit,Pay Scale
SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT in M/o Road Transport & Highways,32,Not exceeding 30 Years,Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (General Service, Group "B", Non-Gaz. Non-Ministerial)
ASSISTANT EPIGRAPHIST (DRAVIDIAN INSCRIPTIONS) in ASI, M/o Culture ,01,Up to 30 Years,Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (General Central Service, Group 'B, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR Grade "B" in Dte. of Economics & Statistics., D/o Agriculture & Co.operation, M/o Agriculture,02,18-25 Years,Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Paqy of Rs. 2800/- General Central Service, Group "C", Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
TECHNICAL CLERK (Economics) in Dte. Of Economics and Statistics, D/o Agriculture & Co.operation, M/o Agriculture,03,18-27 Years,Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- (Central Civil Service, Group "C", Non-Gaz. Non-Ministerial)
Senior Technical Assistant ->
(1) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute; (OR) Two years Certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Polytechnic approved by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour. (AND)
(2) One year experience in draftsmanship in Government Undertakings or in an Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertakings.
Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions) ->
(1) Master's Degree in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada with Ancient Indian History as subject at Bachelor's degree level from a recognised university or equivalent; (OR)
(2) Master's Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor's degree level from a recognised university or equivalent.
(3) Desirable - Post graduate Diploma in Archaeology / Epigraphy from the Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India or from a recognised university or equivalent.
Data Entry Operator (DEO) ->
(1) Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University;
(2) Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 (Eight thousand) key depressions per hour for data entry work.
Technical Clerk -> Senior Secondary School (Matriculation with +2) Pass from a recognised Board or University.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- for General and OBC Category Persons. No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. The fee should be in the form of CRFS (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT FEE STAMP) available in major Post offices.
Selection Process: Personality Test/Skill Test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a Written Proficiency Test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
How To Apply: Applications must be submitted in prescribed format along with One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application, One self-addressed envelope of 12 cms x 25 cms size, affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/- and Self Attested copies of certificates and mark lists/statements.
The application, complete in all respects, should reach to "The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, 'E' Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 034" on or before 09/01/2015 up to 5 PM. In the case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad their closing date for receipt of application would be 16/01/2015. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______ ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO_______ OF ADVT. NO. KKR-_______
Detailed Advertisement: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/advtkkr042014.pdf