1) Applying commercial skills to meet sales target.
2) Ensure the team to develop the communication and convincing skills.
3) Ensure the team to deliver good customer service.
4) Meeting operational expectations by implementing and maintaining the high standards.
5) Motivating the staff.
6) Dealing with enquiries and complaints.
7) Managing stocks levels, analyzing sales figures and forecasting sales and dealings with takings.
8) Should be aware of competitors, as well as market trends and customer expectations.
9) Prepare and maintain the updated reports to the concerned heads on daily / weekly / monthly / yearly basis.
10) To identify potential clients, manage existing customer relationships.
11) Generating the leads and qualifying the accounts based on the sales strategies.
12) Understanding the requirements of the clients and positioning an appropriate solution.
13) Driving the Sales revenues & achieving them by identify the customers.
14) Control and achieve prescribed sales budget.
15) Resolve/Coordinate customer complaints effectively.
16) Monitor the competitor’s about the offers, prices and sales.
17) Ability to manage the relationship at various levels of the clients.
18) Use the sales process and deliver excellent service.
19) Maintaining relationship with clients and providing business leads, client interaction, team building, follow up with clients.
20) Ability to manage the relationship at various levels in the clients.
21) Follow up the outstanding payments from the customers.