WE PROVIDE KSBM MBA EMBA BMS DMS GDM CASE
STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS,
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
1. What is the vision of AECS? What is the role of operations in meeting it?
2. Can this system be replicated to other aspects of health care? Other services?
What will be the problems? What will be the advantages?
3. How do different elements of AECS work together to deliver the vision of Dr. V?
4. What are some of the problems AECS facing? Are they inherent in its model or they
could be rectified while keeping the model intact?
1. Given the activities and precedence relationships described in the (A) case, develop a
network diagram for the wedding plans.
2. Identify the paths. Which are critical?
3. What is the maximum cost plan that meets the March 22nd deadline?
1. Given your answers to the (A) case, describe the effects on the wedding plans of
each incident noted in the (B) case.
1 ) Briefly sketch the product development process .
2 ) What do you mean by continuous improvement ? Give two examples of
continuous improvements that organizations undertake .
3 ) Suppose you want to visit your bank to deposit your salary cheque and then
withdraw some money from your account . Use your know ledge of process mapping
and draw the process .