It is one of the Sanskara's out of the sixteen sanskars described in Ayurveda. Definition: The process in which SUVARNA( GOLD) or "HERBS WITH GOLD" are taken in the form of liquid , semi solid or paste form by children through their mouth is called SUVARNA PRASHAN Time to give Suvarna Prashan: Everyday Morning or Atleast on the day of Pushya Nakshatra. This day arrives after every 27 days Age of Children who can take Suvarna Prashan: New born babies upto the age of 12. Ingredients of Suvarna Prashan: Gold, Vacha, Shankh Pushpi, Brahmi, Ashwagandha, honey, cows ghee etc. Benefits of Suvarna Prashan:
1. Immune System towards diseases become very powerful ( Rog pratikarak shakti)
2. Physical strength becomes powerful
3. Grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, recall memory becomes very strong.
4. Improves digestion power
5. Tones up skin colour ( fair skin)
6. Growth of mind and body becomes faster than usual
7. Anti toxic power increases, hence fighting against poison in any form becomes strong in the child (eg. Pesticides in fruits, vegetables etc)
8. This gives strong protection from infection
9. It helps in preventing diseases that come during teeth growing phase
10. It saves from diseases that occur due to seasonal change.
11. It also saves us from different kinds of Allergies. Overall, it makes a child healthier than most other children. EXTRAORDINARY CHILD from the ORDINARY CHILD.
swarna bindu prashana provides your child with strength & stability required to withstand the stressful life in this modern era. It provides enough Immunity to fight against the developing age ailments.It has been observed that day by day the morbidity in children is increasing .Most of the time cause of morbidity are unknown. These unknown causes may include change in lifestyle, mal nourishment, and lack of exercise during pregnancy, pollution etc.To overcome all these hurdles in developing age, Ayurveda has mentioned many of the formulae which hold good till date.