1. Maintain SLA
2. Maintain Quality of the Team.
3. Should be able to purpose new ideas to increase productivity of team.
4. Based on the numbers analyzing issues of the team and provide company with
5. Quality monitoring and providing feedbacks, Preparing reports and report to
management on areas of improvement.
6. Conducting team meetings, pre/post/mid shifts, BPS.
7. Deliver the required volume of effective coaching.
8. To build a strong effective way of work allocation each day. And need to have strong
control over it.
9. Groom team time to time on new updates.
10. Motivate team to do better each day barring the fact in them that this would lead to
growth in this growing organisation.
Key competencies required:
1. Fluency in English
2. Team management skills.
3. Ability to set targets and coach/motivate staff towards achieving them.
4. Strong organizational skills able to help operators manage their follow-ups.