. Application Form Procedure: for Admission in NIOS Board, April or October Season 2015@9643289714
1. Please take 2 Printout of filled in Admission Form. Please put your signature and paste passport size photograph on the printed Application Form and send it within 5 Days from the date of Registration to the contact address given at the bottom of page.
1. Attach the attested documents along with the printout of the filled in application form and get the photographs attested on the printed application form from Principal/Co-ordinator or Gazatted Officer/Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
2. You should ensure that the particulars filled in the On Line Application Forms are correct.
• Photograph : You should scan your photograph and save it in the form of .jpg file for uploading the same.
Registration Fee Exam Fee TOC Fee
Rs.3000 Rs. 200/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 70/-for Practical per subject Rs. 75/- per subject
In addition to above fees Rs. 30 will be added as Cost of the online application form.
Mode of Payment:
• The fee can be deposited On-line through Credit Card/Debit card/net banking
• Through Bank Draft in favour of Institute. .
16 (Sixteen) years as on the date of application.
Hindi (301), English (302), Mathematics (311), Physics (312), Chemistry (313), Biology (314),Geography (316), Political Sc.(317), Economics (318), Business Studies (319), Home Science (321), and Psychology (328).
Online Admission Cell
A 24/25, Institutional Area
Sector-62, NOIDA – 201309
Global Learning Solutions
Email ID. firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Available on WhatsApp
Toll Free No. 1800 180 9393