EQUITY VALUATION & FINANCIAL MODELING
This course builds your fundaments which are a must have to be a successful Equity Research Analyst and takes you through the entire process of doing Equity Analysis and writing an effective Report based on this Analysis.
- Build a financial model from a scratch using the best structuring techniques.
- Understanding Financial Markets in details ( Indian & Global)
- Get Hands On experience in data Picking from different web sources ( IMF, WTO, Yahoo Finance, BSE, NSE etc)
- Use efficiently key Excel functions to construct sound financial forecasting models.
- Understanding Economy, Industry and Company Framework & their impact on the valuations.
- Step by Step Analysis of Company & Projections for next five years
- Calculating Beta, WACC( Weighted Average Cost Of Capital) on Excel
- Interpret and Analyze the key ratios used in a financial forecast
- Projecting B/S , Income statement and Cash Flows
- Developing dynamic models using Excel & Ratio Analysis
- Calculate the Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF) & Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE)
- Calculate Equity Value Multiples: P/E, P/CF, P/BV, P/S, PEG, Dividend Yield
- Perform Trading Multiples analysis EV/EBITDA, EV/EBIT,EV/CFO, EV/Sales
- Equity Valuation using DDM, DCF, Relative Valuation , Residual Valuation and Regression Based Models
- Preparing a comprehensive High Quality Report on Equity Valuation
Mode: online/class room (Regular /Weekends)
Contact person: Ankita.p